Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DOTA 2 Invite Requests & Offers

AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Please post invite requests and offers in this thread only. 

One simple rule - don't spam requests or offers. 

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

Comments

• DayFlyDayFly Member Posts: 11

thanks for this thread, Amana!

Hey everyone, I had no luck so far. Tried everything for soooooo long, I tried everything to get my hands on a Beta Key, and its quite frustrating : (

If anyone could help me out, that would be great! It looks like a really great game..

Regards

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

if anyone has an extra key you can send it my way

thanks

• pedros1991pedros1991 Member Posts: 2

I wold love a beta key, no luck till now and i tried everything :( no free giveways for DOTA2 and the ons you have are like impossible to win, 2 of me friend play but i hade no luck finding one and till now as been a long search.

Very good post, glad someone cares about the people how dont have luck finding a beta key, the only problem is that no one cares about giving beta keys to does how dont have one :(

Anyway, best regards to MMORPG, love you guys :)  thanks for the post :)

• zellmerzellmer Member UncommonPosts: 442

Unless you signed up for random account picks and the like, you're more likely only going to get in through Steam, and even then you just get an e-mail that just tells you it's "enabled"  on your Steam account basically....

But honestly Steam's been sending out LARGE waves of invites whenever they announce it like they did on march 23...

• LiquidationLiquidation Member UncommonPosts: 12

I have an extra invite and I can't seem to think of any of my friends that would need it so one of you guys might be in some luck. :]

I'm going to make this interesting for you guys so I found a quick little way to make a hangman game. The passphrase will be my account name for Steam. The first person to get the passphrase and adds me on Steam and sends me a message will get the invite for DOTA 2. 

http://www.proprofs.com/games/word-games/hangman/dota-2-invite/

Have fun!

Edit: that game I had posted showed the correct passphrase if you lost, looking for another.

Edit*: found one where it doesn't show the word if you lost, you might need to create an account but only takes a couple seconds.

• LiquidationLiquidation Member UncommonPosts: 12

Contest over, pedro.silva. 102 [Steam name] won. I'm not sure who that is on here, thanks to everyone who participated and for the ones who didn't win, don't worry, I'm sure you'll get a key soon!

• 9ineven9ineven Member UncommonPosts: 168

Hi,

I'm looking for a Dota 2 key/invite.

This is what I give:

• Firefall beta access (through invite)

• Brick Force beta key

• Ghost Recon Online beta key

• Tera EU beta key

Thanks.

• pedros1991pedros1991 Member Posts: 2

its me mAn, Pedros1991= pedro.silva.102 LOL thanks MAN

• BMusicBMusic Member Posts: 9

I'd be grateful if anyone would be so kind to give me a beta key! Unfortunately I don't really have anything to give in return. :(

• DayFlyDayFly Member Posts: 11

anyone? ^_^w

would be super cool, i'd love to play this game!

• sonoggisonoggi Member Posts: 1,119

i would love a key if anyone has spares =)

• majinantmajinant Member UncommonPosts: 418

If anyone could hook me up with a key I will be forever grateful. Cheers.
    [email protected]

• bingo69bingo69 Member UncommonPosts: 195

Been looking for a key for a while, if anyone got a spare, send one my way plz. I could hook you up with a Path fo exile beta key if needed.

• SourajitSourajit Member UncommonPosts: 472

A key will ne nice.

Cheers
    Sourajit Nandi

" Don't listen to anyone who tells you that you can't play this or that. That's nonsense. Make up your mind,and you'll never whine or repent about gaming hours anymore, then have a go at every Game. Open up the Internet, join in all the Mmorpgs you can. Go make the Guild. But never, never let them persuade you that things are too difficult or impossible. "

Once An Addict Always An Addict .

• Wiciu871Wiciu871 Member Posts: 1

Hi guys baseiclly i had  like zero luck in passed invites via steam  and i want to play this game  so badly :D. An invite would be very nice so if anyone have a free invite i would be greatfull to the end of time.This is my steam nick: wiciu1 and e mail:[email protected], thank you very much.

• iustin2006iustin2006 Member Posts: 2

I would like a key for dota 2 beta please ... I'll give an invitation on filelist.ro

• dionysistdionysist Member Posts: 1

Hey guys, i would absolutely love to try and test out dota 2 and ive gone through countless offers etc but nothing seems to work :P (surprise surprise)

I would like to know if anyone is interested in trading a Star wars: the old republic 2 month game time card for a DOTA 2 beta key, please let me know, you can reach me on skype: dionysist

• exidiloexidilo Member Posts: 1

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a dota 2 key, I would be greatful if somebody could provide me one. I also can trade my Path Of Exile beta acc/ Tera beta key  for a Dota 2 key. I'm a big fan of dota and I would really like to test it out.

Thanks,

Exidilo

• domnessdomness Member Posts: 3

I'd love to get a BETA invite if anyone has any spare? -- My steam account name is 'domness'..

• MindurzMindurz Member UncommonPosts: 37

I would love to give this game a try if anyone has a spare beta key

• C.L.O.U.DC.L.O.U.D Member UncommonPosts: 365

Can someone hook me up with 1 or possible 2 keys. Thanks

• ProxenetaProxeneta Member Posts: 6

I'd love a key. Anyone coudl share one pls?

Thanx in advance.

• mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,625

Been trying to get a DOTA 2 key forever. Msg me here if you can help!

• ZadawnZadawn Member UncommonPosts: 670

Hello guys!

I'm in dire needs of a dota 2 beta key.It is not for me but for my briend.I've been playing dota with him for years and i wish to do so in dota 2 as well but unfortunately we only got one key.

If anyone's kind enough to spare a  key i'd be really grateful!

• shi7anshi7an Member UncommonPosts: 14

hi guys ive been trying to get a key for 3 months now please help !!!

tks.