Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Update!

daveospicedaveospice Member UncommonPosts: 361

They just added a bunch of cool new changes, including the ability to randomly "Crit" on a crafted item.  So now when you're grinding a skill as a noob, you actually have a chance to make something useful that the veterans won't just throw a way and pat you on the head saying, "Don't worry, some day you'll be useful".

Before this patch the only thing a new player could do was be a slave.  Literally just tending farms, gathering mats, and grinding skill in hope of "one day" being useful.  Now you actually have things that you can provide to your community...  Like improving a guard tower, and making it rare and thus the whole town LOVES you :D haha

I'd give it a couple days for them to hammer out the bugs (like Sat or Sun) and then give the game a try!

You can PM my name is jonsnow in game I play mostly at night (9:30PM pacific time or later) and I'm on the HOTS   (Horde of the Summoned) epic server. 

to PM me just type /tell jonsnow

I'm going to be starting a village soon, but I'll need able bodies interested in starting fresh!

Comments

• daveospicedaveospice Member UncommonPosts: 361

this game too many old vets who "don't like new players" lol

So definitely try to find other new players to team up with... :)