Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Claus is real folks!

doobsterdoobster Member Posts: 736

Nooo - not Santa Claus.  Claus the lead DF developer just popped by the official DF IRC to say hi and answer some questions.  He was in there about 3 hours, so if you'd like to read the log there is a post about it over on the official forums.  I remember him specifically saying that this game is real, its almost ready, and it IS coming out.

Hope this raises spirits about the game here at mmorpg.com, seems like there were a lot of neyseyers here.

Comments

• vaguvagu Member UncommonPosts: 44

imageimageimageimageOMGimageimageimageimage

imagewas that a sign?image

imageGive us more signs oh Lordimage

imageWe need DFimage

• IIRLIIRL Member Posts: 876

Great news... more like awesome.

I hope beta launches soon not so we actually get to play it just as a sign of advance development, I really like to see this game come through because it's been one of my passions throughout the passed years in MMORPG.

Ive quited WoW which Ive spent alot of time in and been in one of the best and most dedicated guilds on my server because of Darkfall, I need to seperate myself from it before Darkfall release so I can be sure that I'll start to play it full-time, all the time.

I CREATED MYSELF!
    <3 "<Claus|Dev> i r pk"

SW:TOR|War40K:DMO|GW2

• KeroseneKerosene Member Posts: 1

Yes, was a silly and interesting chat. So many devs are out of touch, nice to see one who is friendly and has a sense of humor.

• JimLadJimLad Member CommonPosts: 187
    A very good sign, can't wait for the next stretch info to start coming out to show people what MMORPGs SHOULD play like. image
  • KaneKane Member Posts: 780

Originally posted by doobster
    Nooo - not Santa Claus. Claus the lead DF developer just popped by the official DF IRC to say hi and answer some questions. He was in there about 3 hours, so if you'd like to read the log there is a post about it over on the official forums. I remember him specifically saying that this game is real, its almost ready, and it IS coming out.
    Hope this raises spirits about the game here at mmorpg.com, seems like there were a lot of neyseyers here.

Can you blame us for doubting, though? Its been MONTHS since we've had an update. Good to see we got SOMETHING finally.

• gammorazgammoraz Member Posts: 37
    This game is still never being released.
  • FoebaneFoebane Member Posts: 6

I thik it will be released. I don't dare to guess when but I believe it will be released.