Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Owned by the same company as APB..Will it turn into a Pay to win?

SararielSarariel Member UncommonPosts: 301

Fallen earth is owned by the same company as APB and they both have similar cash shops..

Is it looking likely that FE will turn into a pay to win? Just so I know if I should avoid it or give it another go.

Comments

• JackieRyderJackieRyder Member UncommonPosts: 145

Hello!

I am Tichys from Fallen Earth(no not part of the gm team or anything), The games item mall is purely cosmetic and has a few things here and that can help a player later on (they do have to earn money somehow since the game is free2p) but it is nothing completely game breaking or makes the buyer win, the game is completely balanced out and even for all people, the payers as you expect do get benefits(why make the payers equal to those who dont pay) but nothing that gives an extreme edge over other players

• KilrainKilrain Member RarePosts: 1,185

Confirmed, one of the best cash shops IMO.

Just downloading this gain, getting that itch !!!! can't wait to get back in :)

• mymmomymmo Member UncommonPosts: 311

one of the best shops indeed. 

Eve online and +1500 steam games in the back cataloge makes me a stressed out gamer.
  • Cthulhu23Cthulhu23 Member Posts: 994

What everyone else said.  One of the most non-intrusive cash shops any MMO has.  

• fuzzylogic11fuzzylogic11 Member UncommonPosts: 56

There are some items that help you level up quicker but nothing that really gives you an advantage in pvp. The cash shop is really for lazy people who don’t want to put in the effort. If you like sandbox elements and if you like crafting give this game a try. You can make just about everything in this game. I am also impressed that they are still developing after the game went free to play. With fixes and new elements still be added.

• mymmomymmo Member UncommonPosts: 311

Originally posted by fuzzylogic11

There are some items that help you level up quicker but nothing that really gives you an advantage in pvp. The cash shop is really for lazy people who don’t want to put in the effort. If you like sandbox elements and if you like crafting give this game a try. You can make just about everything in this game. I am also impressed that they are still developing after the game went free to play. With fixes and new elements still be added.

there is no sandbox element in fallen earth. i say that with games like wurm online and eve online in mind. 

Eve online and +1500 steam games in the back cataloge makes me a stressed out gamer.