Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What voodoo magic is this?

CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

My mom randomly told me to do the following :

1. Go to the store.

2. Before entering the store, look directly at the sun.

3. Enter the store.

4. Give 5x 1$ bills and a 5$ bill for 9 quick pick lotto thingies.

5. Go out of the store and look at the sun.

So now the question is...Is she high?  I tried arguing but she flat out yelled at me and scolded me o.O The funny thing is that she was specific about the bills too.  5x 1$ bills and a 5$ bill. Im so freaked out right now

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
( o.o)
(")(")
**This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

Comments

• //\//\oo//\//\oo Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,767

You could always remind her that the lottery is a tax on people who don't understand statistics.

Or maybe.. just maybe.. she has an insider and that is the secret sign. I'd do as she says, but keep the tickets for yourself, just in case.

This is a sequence of characters intended to produce some profound mental effect, but it has failed.

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

It's obviously time to put her in a home, but just in case, I'm going to do exactly this tomorrow and see what happens.

It's worth 10$ to me if it means taking one more froot loop off the streets.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• CallinCallin Member Posts: 99

Think of it like your bowling a perfect game. Your on the last frame and you are trying your damndest to recreate EVERYTHING that went on in the last 9 frames. You have not let your daughter go to the bathroom even though she got up on the first strike. 

Yea its crazy but its a quirk that i would humor.

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

Well I got home earlier and when I told my mom I didnt do it, she dragged me to the store and made me do it  -.-

( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

Originally posted by Castillle

Well I got home earlier and when I told my mom I didnt do it, she dragged me to the store and made me do it  -.-

Should we call child protection, or mental health services? Your call.

This is a sequence of characters intended to produce some profound mental effect, but it has failed.

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

Originally posted by //\//\oo

Im 22 years old T_T *facedesk*

( o.o)
    (")(")

Right......

• astoriaastoria Member UncommonPosts: 1,677

My ex was haitian and I never heard of anything like that so I don't think it is voodun.

"Never met a pack of humans that were any different. Look at the idiots that get elected every couple of years. You really consider those guys more mature than us? The only difference between us and them is, when they gank some noobs and take their stuff, the noobs actually die." - Madimorga

• pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481

Originally posted by //\//\oo

Im 22 years old T_T *facedesk*

Since you live in Astoria, have you ever seen Moot walking around?

Now with 57.3% more flames!