Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Something kind of similar

AchylAchyl Member Posts: 29

Does a game similar to Zero Online (Zero 3000) exist? More in the sense of like having access to multiple characters with different skill types and being able to upgrade all of them. I'm not really good at explaining what I'm talking about here, but you could probably get the gist of it.

I'm only asking because Zero gets pretty repetitive and boring the closer you get towards the end of it's content.

Comments

• omega78omega78 Member UncommonPosts: 260

Um... It sounds like you want a game where characters can use different weapons and what not and they can utilize each weapon to a varying/maximum proficiency? Might I suggest giving FFXI a look.

Each class can use multiple weapons (mostly, there may be one or two that can't use more than one weapon) there are twenty classes in total.

Hrm...I might have more, but I don't know if I'm really grasping the concept of what you're asking for... if you could be so kind as to go into some deeper detail I would gladdly assist you.

• AchylAchyl Member Posts: 29

basically I'm looking for something where I have plenty of freedom and can utilize multiple kinds of characters within one character, like in Zero

• tindintindin Member UncommonPosts: 5

ffxi you can freely change your job (after you unlock them with a quest)

• MeltdownMeltdown Member UncommonPosts: 1,183

If it doesn't have to be an MMO Dark Spore had a similar system... although I found it annoying playing and itemizing so many characters.

"They essentially want to say 'Correlation proves Causation' when it's just not true." - Sovrath

• AchylAchyl Member Posts: 29

i forgot, it ffxi subscription based?

• omega78omega78 Member UncommonPosts: 260

In that case, might I also suggest Dream of Mirror Online, you can be every class on a single character. It is a F2P and it is quite the nice game. There is a multitude of classes available for you to use. I suggest you give it a whirl if you don't want to pay for FFXI, or if you just don't like it that much. In DOMO you can mix n match some skills from other classes and, if you spend points to rank up the respective passives, you can utilize weapons of a specific class at 95% proficieny on other classes, as long as you have the skill set, set.

If that doesn't work out, I suggest Eden Eternal as well. You can play any class on your character and can change at anytime. There is a decent amount of classes, and you can do as you wish with the specialty points ( I believe they are called that, they pretty much let you spec in a certain area of a class, such as a Damage Dealing warrior compared to a Tank warrior, they supply pretty decent boosts when used correctly) because they are wiped clean for each class (you spec as a critical thief, and can change to your Warrior, and his points will remain unchanged from when you last used them) ...if that makes sense...How you spend your points on one class will not effect the others, that sounds better.

I hope you find what you are looking for ^^