Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have a little question?

DevvholicDevvholic Member Posts: 71

So im looking to resub but it looks like that isnt quite possible to just resub again and i have to rebuy the game which is fine but i was wondering if when i buy it if i get a month for free still?

Comments

• EmwynEmwyn Member Posts: 546

Heys, I think you forgot to put this into any specific game thread so no one really knows what game you might be trying to resub to. Just a heads up!

the poster formerly known as melangel :P

• freegamesfreegames Member UncommonPosts: 240

Just about every mmo comes with 1 month free so as long as you do not use the same account you will be fine.

They will ask you to create a new account though for the free month.

• DevvholicDevvholic Member Posts: 71

haha shit thanks for the catch

the game im talking about is rift XD

• EmwynEmwyn Member Posts: 546

Originally posted by Devvholic

haha shit thanks for the catch

the game im talking about is rift XD

hehe no problem :D I dunno if you can change the topic of your post and maybe ask the mods to move it to the Rift forum? No idea! But anyway I dunno the answer to your question, hopefully someone does :D

the poster formerly known as melangel :P

Just like every mmo Rift comes with 1 month free.

They also have Rift Lite up to level 20 for free so you could create a new account then get to level 20 get the game and start playing for the extra month.

They also have a 1 week trial unlimited so if you wanted you could combine the two and save time and money. Probably a week or 2 worth of both.

• DevvholicDevvholic Member Posts: 71

cool thank you very much

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Originally posted by Devvholic

So im looking to resub but it looks like that isnt quite possible to just resub again and i have to rebuy the game which is fine but i was wondering if when i buy it if i get a month for free still?

Why is it not possible to just resub on your inactive account?  Dosen't Tiron keep unsubbed accounts on record?

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

If you were permanently banned for whatever reason you would have to create a new account to play. If not you could try the $99 sub/resub for a year ending on 3/31.

Believe that Trion does keep a record tied to whatever account you made. It is the same account for all their games.

• DawnstarDawnstar Member UncommonPosts: 207

As far as I know, all MMOs keep a record of accounts so that players can come back.  So unless you were banned, you should be able to resub.