Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ganking?

Does this game offer the possibility to attack other players anywhere, at any time?

No usage or only limited usage of safe zones?

I don't want extremes like full loot and so on, but conditions like on a WoW PvP server would be sufficient (well, minus the safe zones). I would describe this with other words, as ganking doesn't yield anthing and it is boring, but everyone knows what the PvP game rules look like when the word "ganking" is used. It's one word that says everything, no misunderstandings, that's why I chose it. I just want to have the possibility to attack equally geared oponents anytime at any place, regardless what they are doing... questing, crafting or just hanging around.

Comments

• KuinnKuinn Member UncommonPosts: 2,072

As far as I know all PvP is instanced, you can even do PvE content with the people from other factions.

• TardcoreTardcore Member Posts: 2,325

"Does this game offer the possibility to attack other players anywhere, at any time?

No usage or only limited usage of safe zones?"

F*CK NO!!!! Sadly. image

"Gypsies, tramps, and thieves, we were called by the Admin of the site . . . "

• GargolaGargola Member Posts: 356

PvP occur in 3 forms: Figth clubs (specific FFA areas in the hub cities, like the name implies, they fight for fun only, type of arenas.  As far as we know not instanced and persisten, but with no specific goals); Minigames (instanced FvFvF minigames, like capture the flag and last man standing, 2 types of at launch); Persistent mass PvP (non instanced Warzone, RvRvR conflict, with several "objectives2 needed to capture the zone.  Server-wide buff/rewards for the faction holding it as long as they keep it)

PvP and PvE, thus, are completely separated, there is no PvP in the PvE (adventure) areas, where the main objective is stopping and defeating the "Evil" that comse to consume the world, and all factions work together against it.