Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

so much gw2 fans here in tera forum

micaelmoraismicaelmorais Member Posts: 88

I have spend some time here reading some foruns and i have notice a increase of GW2 fans just coming here and complain alot about tera   some complainings even doesnt make any sense.

I dont know what they are thinking about but they should be more concerned about gw2 because i think there is more to complain about gw2 than with tera.

3 reasons to complain about GW2:

-graphics out dated for a 2012 video game, after seeing some tera videos and then roll a gw2 video the diference is very huge. Some people try to distract others saying gw2 is art and design and gameplay>graphics, is very weird to hear that.

-GW2 have a slow combat system

-GW2 is a p2W game because it will sell exp boost, karma boost, ressurection stones, and you can trade gold for gems and vice versa, people who love pve will feel very screw up, i already saw this same system faill in rom and pwi because i played both.

conclusion: gw2 is a focus pvp game and tera is a pve focus game and dont tell me gw2 will not have quests like kill xx mobs and collect xx items and deliver crap to npc and la la la la....

Comments

• pierthpierth Member UncommonPosts: 1,494

So because of the players that like GW2 complain about Tera in the Tera forums the answer is to complain about GW2 in the Tera forums. Makes perfect sense. image

• micaelmoraismicaelmorais Member Posts: 88

Originally posted by pierth

So because of the players that like GW2 complain about Tera in the Tera forums the answer is to complain about GW2 in the Tera forums. Makes perfect sense. image

yes

• niceguy3978niceguy3978 Member UncommonPosts: 2,049

Originally posted by micaelmorais

I have spend some time here reading some foruns and i have notice a increase of GW2 fans just coming here and complain alot about tera   some complainings even doesnt make any sense.

I dont know what they are thinking about but they should be more concerned about gw2 because i think there is more to complain about gw2 than with tera.

-graphics out dated for a 2012 video game, after seeing some tera videos and then roll a gw2 video the diference is very huge. Some people try to distract others saying gw2 is art and design and gameplay>graphics, is very weird to hear that.

-GW2 is a p2W game because it will sell exp boost, karma boost, ressurection stones, and you can trade gold for gems and vice versa, people who love pve will feel very screw up, i already saw this same system faill in rom and pwi because i played both.

conclusion: gw2 is a focus pvp game and tera is a pve focus game and dont tell me gw2 will not have quests like kill xx mobs and collect xx items and deliver crap to npc and la la la la....

Yeah, I haven't seen anything quite like it since the great AOC/WAR fanboy war.  Only instead of AOC and WAR fans going to each others forums and bashing the game many (not all) GW2 fans go to every other upcoming release and many already released games to bash them.  It is kinda scarey the hivemind mentality.

Edit:  I don't really think though that going to the GW2 forums and bashing it just for the sake of bashing it, or for some sort of revenge is really the grown up thing to do.

• ChuvarHramaChuvarHrama Member UncommonPosts: 88

GW2 thread in TERA forums. gg

• evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270

Originally posted by micaelmorais

Go back to your game and leave us in peace.....

• ConnmacartConnmacart Member UncommonPosts: 722

This thread isn't going to end well.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • EmwynEmwyn Member Posts: 546

micaelmorais, there is a report post option if you feel another user is trolling or harassing. I don't intend to play Tera but my son does so I have been watching this game also for him while he's at college. Sorry you guys go through this, not cool and bad sportsmanship for sure. But if it's not reported it will continue. Better not to get into flaming arguements in posts, let mods deal with it. Best of luck.

the poster formerly known as melangel :P

• niceguy3978niceguy3978 Member UncommonPosts: 2,049

Originally posted by Melangel

micaelmorais, there is a report post option if you feel another user is trolling or harassing. I don't intend to play Tera but my son does so I have been watching this game also for him while he's at college. Sorry you guys go through this, not cool and bad sportsmanship for sure. But if it's not reported it will continue. Better not to get into flaming arguements in posts, let mods deal with it. Best of luck.

Unfortunately it continues whether reported or not.  As I said in a previous post, its not just TERRA but the GW2 clan goes to every upcoming game and bashes them and most of the games released in the last 5-6 years and bash them.  I've not seen anything like it in my time here.

• repzaj1234repzaj1234 Member Posts: 2

Everyone just report this guy. Seriously I won't waste my time arguing with haters. FFS what is it to you if we love GW2? Just mind your own business.

O_O

• sgelsgel Member EpicPosts: 2,197

Well done OP. Awesome job of getting your point accross ;)

..Cake..

• EmwynEmwyn Member Posts: 546

Originally posted by niceguy3978

Originally posted by Melangel

Unfortunately it continues whether reported or not.  As I said in a previous post, its not just TERRA but the GW2 clan goes to every upcoming game and bashes them and most of the games released in the last 5-6 years and bash them.  I've not seen anything like it in my time here.

no nor me and I though I took quite a long break from here. I don't remember it being like this some years ago. I don't know what to say if nothing is done, grow your block list maybe? I really don't know what other options their are....

the poster formerly known as melangel :P

• NBlitzNBlitz Member Posts: 1,904

I keep my love for TERA and discussions about it in the TERA forums.

I keep my love for GW2 and discussions about it in the GW2 forums.

I don't see why more people don't just stay away from the games they do not intend on playing. I stopped playing TOR, I stopped visiting their forums actively. Even though I didn't like it, who am I to try and convince others of my way of thinking?

Discussing GW2 in the TERA subforums was a bad idea, should've probably kept it about the players themselves and their attitudes.

• Loser60Loser60 Member Posts: 170

Oh god this thread. If some idiots feel the need to go bash other games just block or report them, don't cry about them. Your points are as misguided as theirs.

It's like  stopping a war by begining another war.

• AnkurAnkur Member Posts: 334

Originally posted by repzaj1234

Everyone just report this guy. Seriously I won't waste my time arguing with haters. FFS what is it to you if we love GW2? Just mind your own business.

Maybe you should follow your own advice? 

OP report button is your friend. That is how i deal with GW2 rabid fanboys who go around trolling other gaming forums.

i see there is more gw2 fans here than tera fans, thats really ridiculous. what a sad reality..

but keep the fun going..

• evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270

Originally posted by Ankur

Originally posted by repzaj1234

Maybe you should follow your own advice? 

OP report button is your friend. That is how i deal with GW2 rabid fanboys who go around trolling other gaming forums.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

This discussion has been closed.