Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

whats the dumbest thing you've done in recent memory ?

I filled out a form about some college stuff for Sh!$ & giggles and earlier today i had about 3 phone calls from universities which i wasn't expecting and this was just to check out whats out there if i wanted to try it but i didn't want them to call me and bug the hell out of me about it lol.

PSN-SlyFox5679
Xfire-Slyfox5679
raptr-slygamer1979

Comments

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

Click on this thread. image

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

I read the minimum level on the dip stick for the power steering pump on my car as the maximum level. $75.00 and one high pressure hose later I finally took the time to read the dip stick.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • Hattie71Hattie71 Member Posts: 5

i wasn't expecting and this was just to check out whats out there if i wanted to try it but i didn't want them to call me and bug the hell out of me about it

• SlyGamer79SlyGamer79 Member Posts: 278

Originally posted by Hattie71

i wasn't expecting and this was just to check out whats out there if i wanted to try it but i didn't want them to call me and bug the hell out of me about it

huh ?

PSN-SlyFox5679
    Xfire-Slyfox5679
    raptr-slygamer1979

Originally posted by grunty

I read the minimum level on the dip stick for the power steering pump on my car as the maximum level. $75.00 and one high pressure hose later I finally took the time to read the dip stick.

whos the dipstick now huh ? lol

PSN-SlyFox5679
    Xfire-Slyfox5679
    raptr-slygamer1979

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

Dumbest?  Ehh...

Browsing MMORPG.com when I have a three page report due in 3 hours and 36 minutes.  Dont worry 3 pages in 3 hours is nothing.  I have 36 mins till I have to start~

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• ForTheCityForTheCity Member Posts: 307

Originally posted by Castillle

Dumbest?  Ehh...

Browsing MMORPG.com when I have a three page report due in 3 hours and 36 minutes.  Dont worry 3 pages in 3 hours is nothing.  I have 36 mins till I have to start~

If you know about the topic thats plenty of time. If you know nothing.....then you're screwed cause you have to the search function and that takes time!

Originally posted by ForTheCity

Dumbest?  Ehh...

If you know about the topic thats plenty of time. If you know nothing.....then you're screwed cause you have to the search function and that takes time!

I dont really know what Im supposed to search for >.< something about accounting or something then Im supposed to summarize it in 3 pages and give my input.

But Im just being a good student and  browsing the big think link taela put up in her thread

( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Originally posted by SlyGamer79

Originally posted by grunty

whos the dipstick now huh ? lol

Not me. A dipstick doesn't learn.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams

well the dumbness continues on my brainfart because i keep getting calls from colleges lol i'm really doubting i could afford it anyway lol.

PSN-SlyFox5679
    Xfire-Slyfox5679
    raptr-slygamer1979

• freegamesfreegames Member UncommonPosts: 240

Ate Pizza from Pizza Hut

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Originally posted by SlyGamer79

well the dumbness continues on my brainfart because i keep getting calls from colleges lol i'm really doubting i could afford it anyway lol.

That's what predatory lending is for.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• AutemOxAutemOx Member Posts: 1,704

Dumbest?  Ehh...

Ha ha ha.  Similar here...  I have a disease exam in 5 hours and I need another 15 hours of studying if I want to get a C or a B...

Play as your fav retro characters: cnd-online.net. My site: www.lysle.net. Blog: creatingaworld.blogspot.com.

• MightyBeeMightyBee Member Posts: 43

I left my key in the bar last night. That was very dumb and cost 2 hours of my sleep tonight. But at least the barkeeper is a friend of mine, he found the key and tried to contact me. Unfortunately, I didn't hear him calling and found out the key was missing in front of my door. lol. 

• AutemOxAutemOx Member Posts: 1,704

Originally posted by wormywyrm

Ha ha ha.  Similar here...  I have a disease exam in 5 hours and I need another 15 hours of studying if I want to get a C or a B...

Update!  I received a 27/40 on the exam.  Which is weird because the professor sent out an email saying the lowest score was 28/40.  I must not count?

Play as your fav retro characters: cnd-online.net. My site: www.lysle.net. Blog: creatingaworld.blogspot.com.

• MajesticoMajestico Member UncommonPosts: 481
    fighting with my girl friend's ex, outside a court in broad daylight. He is 6'5" and I am 5'11". I broke my hand by hitting him with a left hook, followed by a right, and literally decked hig It is not like in the movies by the way, quite hard to actually ko someone with a punch. I am Scottish btw, live in a place called Falkirk, so hardly anyone batted an eyelid at two, grown men slugging it out! People from Scotland will understand. Think of it as being like AoC, but with a modern day setting.

Update!  I received a 27/40 on the exam.  Which is weird because the professor sent out an email saying the lowest score was 28/40.  I must not count?

Gratz! I got a D however high that is....She said I was spreading the wrong information.  Which is weird cuz I just summarized an article like she said o.O

( o.o)
    (")(")

• dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699

Argued with my wife and expected to win.

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville

• FlipTheFrogFlipTheFrog Member Posts: 23

I'm in love and act like it - bad enough.

I'm too old to act like teenie in love but I can't help it, haha ;D

some thing never change, I guess...

like hormones taking over xD

• cheachancheachan Member Posts: 122

Jumping out of our room's window just to get away from the engulfing darkness caused by a brown out. 

• SoulSurferSoulSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 1,024

I keep drinking alcohol after a month of sobriety.  This leads to police ecnounters, getting thown out of clubs, and provoking my boss into a fist-fight. fml...