Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLOG: Lead Designer: Martin Bruusgaard explains character development in TSW

A really detailed view of the character development system for TSW

http://www.thesecretworld.com/news/blog_lead_designer_martin_bruusgaard_explains_character_development

If they deliever content that compliments the awesomeness of the character development system I am going to get stuck for several years playing this game. I have played AoC and it looks like they fixed all the issues I had with that system. I have tested TSW for something like 5 hours and it looked really good at the time.

Comments

• Tamsyn2002Tamsyn2002 Member Posts: 24

Originally posted by Blackbrrd

A really detailed view of the character development system for TSW

http://www.thesecretworld.com/news/blog_lead_designer_martin_bruusgaard_explains_character_development

If they deliever content that compliments the awesomeness of the character development system I am going to get stuck for several years playing this game. I have played AoC and it looks like they fixed all the issues I had with that system. I have tested TSW for something like 5 hours and it looked really good at the time.

I was just finished reading this. I was going to post a link to this but I see you beat me to it. :) Great article and quite indepth explanation of some of the systems.

I also played AoC and AO, both at launch. Both games had some wonderful things but also things not so good (imo). I have to say that because of that I was initially quite skeptical about TSW.  I know we gamers have a tendency to get excited with the prospect of a new mmo but I know myself I have become quite jaded and cynical.  I do agree though, that the more I see, the more I feel that those issues I had with with other Funcom games have been addressed in TSW. This is definately a fresh take on the genre with some very exciting elements. This is the first time in many years that I am truly excited about an mmo. I haven't waited with such anticipation since EQ2.