Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

co-op rpg?

LiesmithLiesmith Member Posts: 1

Hey everyone,

Me and my friends played The West last year and enjoyed it very much. Now we are looking for something similar.

When I say similar I mean:

1. Being able to work together on a common goal/project/town or something like that.

2. "Free" to play on a browser. 

3. Not an empire managament type game.

We have searched desperatly for the last few days but found nothing that meets our criteria. 

Thank you.

ps. We tried Die2Nite, good game but not our thing.

Comments

• potacopotaco Member Posts: 82

I'm not familair with The West or Die2Nite, so hopefully someone else can help you a litle more, but Haven & Hearth could potentially fit what you're looking for. The iffiest part is the perma-death, though.

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Wurm Online, but your skills top out at 20 (meaning you can't destroy roads or build long standing stone structures) until you pay 5 euros for a monthy deal. Also, to make your claim legit there is a 10 euro fee for the deed, but it goes towards upkeep once placed. The more land you claim, the more expensive it gets (both initially, and through upkeep).

Great game for a small and close-knit group though, and totally playable for free until you get the jist of it all and decide to play or walk from it. The problem, though, is that it's very complicated, and thusly not for everyone. It requires a lot of research on it's indepth wiki, or not being afraid to ask questions and make friends in global chat. I recommend doing both... it's a game for hermits, surely, but you won't get the basics unless you ask someone or do a lot of homework.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture