Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF game with depth

ZandilZandil Member UncommonPosts: 252

My biggest love was Vanguard saga of heros but with the F2P and low Population i have put a end to it.

So looking for a game with depth to story, crafting and combat.

Not to fussed with genre

i'm playing SWTOR atm and loving it but want more depth to it, VG felt like it was built with passion rather then for money.

Even if the game is still in devlopment am still looking for something to watch ?

I don't want to hit lvl cap in a week, i want things and places to explore solo and in a group.

Prefer P2P.

I have played most main stream MMO's to date and a few not so mainstream.  I did enjoy age of conan due to the unusal combat style

Comments

• Kuro1nKuro1n Member UncommonPosts: 775

EVE, but the combat isnt exactly "fun" its more tactical and scary due to the risk of losing ships. ;D

• ZandilZandil Member UncommonPosts: 252

I really like EVE but the combat while good in it's own way was not for me, and the missions were some of the worst i have seen, they just keep repeating over and over again.

liked the look and feel overall and loved the crafting, liked the PvP side but combat was a dealer breaker on that one for me.

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,348

If you want depth and exploration, then try Uncharted Waters Online.  It's not a subscription game, though, and if you're looking mainly for combat, you might not like it.