Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The 7th Legion TEMPLAR Cabal early recruiting message

2»

Comments

• OhmuOhmu Member Posts: 23

We're still running full steam ahead and looking forward to creating one of the most friendly, personable and chilled out Cabals in the community. We shan't be slacking though and invite anyone remotely interested to check out our forum board and have a look at some of the great team spirit that's been the goal since day one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r2RVlhfcjM

The7th.net

Be well!

• LhelLhel Member Posts: 9

Templar doesn't really suit me much, but if I do ever change my mind I'll keep you in mind. Also the battle of Montisgard which was mentioned is in some ways like the "300" spartans.... In like that in both cases their numbers was much greater... The 300, was backed up with several thousand troops, much like the some 400 knights was backed up by several thousand other soldiers and attacked an unorganized unexpecting enemy force :)

It makes for a good story however, one that that knight templars lived on for a long time and actually still do :)

Saladin in the end however whipped the crusaders time and time again, he is a legend in military history for his skills both on and off the battlefield.

As always, propaganda rules :p

• manakanamanakana Member Posts: 75

The 7th legion? :P

It reminds me of the 7th legion in WoW,  which is an Alliance company...and I hate the Alliance.

• LhelLhel Member Posts: 9

Originally posted by manakana

It reminds me of the 7th legion in WoW,  which is an Alliance company...and I hate the Alliance.

Also know one from Warhammer, which I played with quite a bit in my time, was kinda hoping it would be the same people, but they wouldn't be spamming images like mad for attention. Only similarity I can see it that they're both UK based.

• manakanamanakana Member Posts: 75

Originally posted by Lhel

Originally posted by manakana

Also know one from Warhammer, which I played with quite a bit in my time, was kinda hoping it would be the same people, but they wouldn't be spamming images like mad for attention. Only similarity I can see it that they're both UK based.

It was actually a big group of NPC's called the 7th legion, not a guild. But i'm kinda sure that there are hundreds of 7th legion guilds in WoW :)