Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who cares

LeucentLeucent Member Posts: 2,371

I could care less about the CS and just want to play the game. Who's with me.

Comments

• DexterMMODexterMMO Member Posts: 484

any time something is popular, rebels must come out and oppose it by any means necessary. If it was a cash shop it'd be lack of raids, if no cash shop and no raid problems it'd be lack of kill 946 boars for teeth quests. There will always be something the rebels complain about.

I on the other hand enjoy any game, especially gw2 when it provides me with what I'm looking for. There is no such thing as a universal perfection, so someone being angry means nothing to me.

Everything I say is my opinion or personal preference. You may or may not find it useful to your cause but regardless I am entitled to it.

• LeucentLeucent Member Posts: 2,371

Originally posted by DexterMMO

any time something is popular, rebels must come out and oppose it by any means necessary. If it was a cash shop it'd be lack of raids, if no cash shop and no raid problems it'd be lack of kill 946 boars for teeth quests. There will always be something the rebels complain about.

This is true. I m just so sick of the CS talk, either for it, against it, or neutral. Honestly, I just want more GW2 news :) Looking forward to pre order it.

• RizelStarRizelStar Member UncommonPosts: 2,773

I on the other hand enjoy any game, especially gw2 when it provides me with what I'm looking for. There is no such thing as a universal perfection, so someone being angry means nothing to me.

True.

I might get banned for this. - Rizel Star.

I'm not afraid to tell trolls what they [need] to hear, even if that means for me to have an forced absence afterwards.

P2P LOGIC = If it's P2P it means longevity, overall better game, and THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!!!!!(Which has been rinsed and repeated about a thousand times)

Common Sense Logic = P2P logic is no better than F2P Logic.

• RefMinorRefMinor Member UncommonPosts: 3,452
    Really, is there a cash shop? I would have thought people would have been talking about it.
  • mazutmazut Member UncommonPosts: 988

/sign

I will enjoy it.

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

Yeah I do agree with this 100%. I wouldn't apply this to everyone, but it certainly describes a segment of forum communities.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• someforumguysomeforumguy Member RarePosts: 4,088

I will decide to buy the game(edited) if the economy turns out to evolve around more then just gems <-> gold.

• jmcdermottukjmcdermottuk Member RarePosts: 1,571

I'm with you OP. The fact is that level 80 gear is all equal. Scaling to content makes rate of xp gain irrelevant. I don't care about looking different as long as I can perform.

Cosmetic items, convenience items. It's all fluff. The only useful thing I can see in the CS is that megaphone. Unlike the poster who declared it a deal breaker because he "couldn't talk in global chat" I understand that it allows a Server Broadcast, and it's not access to a chat channel. Very usefull for W v W v W if you need to call for reinforcements if you're about to lose a vital map/location.

• More news plz!! Less CS craptalk!!!

:D:D Im with you !!!!

• MothanosMothanos Member UncommonPosts: 1,910

Pre ordering GW2.

Trolls Haters Flamers Anti GW2 fans ---------> Care cup is totaly empty.

Reading those comment like Pay to Win is making me laugh so ahrd and shit like GW2 for the rich players make me laugh even more.

Point is people like to cry and whine if its not their cup of thee, i for one cannot wait to get my hands on GW2.

• BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979

Opinions are like assholes - everyone has one.

The more popular a thing is, the more opinions will be presented.

The more opinions presented, the more you'll see ignorant fools, pessimists, as well as those with unrealistic expectations who are unable to control their excitement and be objective.

Actually, the further along you are on the pro/con side the less objective you tend to be.

Polarization is the death of reason.

Personally? I remain cautiously optimistic.

Though I'd like to see more information and less QQ, it certainly is entertaining!

• Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558

Ya it s really quite funny watching all these haters, and "I can t compete with richer people" and "OMG it s P2W" crap it s not even funny. No truth to any of it, and I just want to get my hands on GW2. I do get a daily laugh on these forums, which is good for you health at least. I guess I can thank the whiners for that.

• InkRavenInkRaven Member Posts: 26

Agree. I don't give a rat's ass about the Cash Shop. GW2 ftw.

• Bad.dogBad.dog Member UncommonPosts: 1,131

Same here ...CS doesn't bother me in the least .if I like the game I'm willing to  spend a bit ,if it sucks it will join a list of many

• loradoveloradove Member UncommonPosts: 62

Locking thread. There are several threads discussing cash shop such as: http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/4845664#4845664

This discussion has been closed.