Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A good community source?

DeathofsageDeathofsage Member UncommonPosts: 1,102

Ever the XI fanboy, I finally installed this game.. and ya know, I'm having a lot of fun.

But there's TONS I don't know.. which reminds me of when I didn't know much about XI, it's heartwarming :).

Anyway, I'm having trouble finding a good place to start. Googling turns mostly up results from Sep/Oct 2010, and still does the same--for some reason--even if I include 2012 in the google (that trick usually brings up fresh results).

Googling for levelling guide also got me nothing but a bunch of guides for sale, and stuff from 2010 and a wildly incomplete article on Eorzzpedia.

I do understand, of course, that the game is constantly changing right now and sites like pedia might just not care so much, but I need a good source of information :)

If what I read in the dev patch notes a few weeks ago is right, (--if I understood it right), when I set Additional Actions for a class, it's permanent? Or hard to change? Or can I easily remove and swap out? So, can my little newbie butt run around Gladiator with Conjurer abilities while soloing and easily switch later when it's time for a more practical "sub"?

Spec'ing properly is a gateway drug.
12 Million People have been meter spammed in heroics.

Comments

• HyanmenHyanmen Member UncommonPosts: 5,357

Well, all I can say is that the sub action choices aren't permanent at all.

Using LOL is like saying "my argument sucks but I still want to disagree".
  • GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030

I started a couple weeks ago and I'm having a blast!  This site has helped me a lot..

http://www.mooglebox.com

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

• DeathofsageDeathofsage Member UncommonPosts: 1,102

Originally posted by Hyanmen

Well, all I can say is that the sub action choices aren't permanent at all.

Thanks

And thanks, never heard of Mooglebox, I'll check it out.

Spec'ing properly is a gateway drug.
    12 Million People have been meter spammed in heroics.