Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ok Blizzard! We was faithful to you for many years so give us MOP for free

palulalulapalulalula Member UncommonPosts: 651

After so many years in one of my favorite game it hink we deserve one free expansion or at least free in exchange for 6 or 12 months sub. We pay so much money for every expansion and i think it is not fair because wow is not f2p game and to pay for every expansion is rude from Blizzard. So  Blizzard show for one time that you take care about us old wow players

Comments

• CorehavenCorehaven Member UncommonPosts: 1,533

" Hey Blizzard!  Could you please deny hundreds of millions in profit? "     Thats what you just said. 

But hey I cant disagree really.   MOP should be free.  It has Pandas.  No really.  Pandas. 

• palulalulapalulalula Member UncommonPosts: 651

Originally posted by Corehaven

" Hey Blizzard!  Could you please deny hundreds of millions in profit? "     Thats what you just said. 

But hey I cant disagree really.   MOP should be free.  It has Pandas.  No really.  Pandas. 

Well it looks that people begin to like more and more Pandas.  First was anger and hate toward Pandas but now it looks that most of the wow players changed their mind. But it is not about that if somebody like or not like Pandas it is about first free expansion

• RidelynnRidelynn Member EpicPosts: 7,383

They gave away D3 for free if you subbed for a year.. I don't see why they couldn't/shouldn't do the same for MoP. Guaranteed sub = profit.

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Originally posted by palulalula

Originally posted by Corehaven

" Hey Blizzard!  Could you please deny hundreds of millions in profit? "     Thats what you just said. 

Well it looks that people begin to like more and more Pandas.  First was anger and hate toward Pandas but now it looks that most of the wow players changed their mind. But it is not about that if somebody like or not like Pandas it is about first free expansion

It copuld also be that the angry players have forgotten it and the trolls are busy on the GW2 forum since it is closer to launch.

But yeah, games with monthly fees should have free expansions, but Blizz could at least give the vets from vanilla half price off or something, they have been faithful for so many years that they deserve a reward. Of course that should only be for people that actually subbed most of the time...

Originally posted by Ridelynn

They gave away D3 for free if you subbed for a year.. I don't see why they couldn't/shouldn't do the same for MoP. Guaranteed sub = profit.

Good idea actually.

• LazerChickenLazerChicken Member Posts: 29

Theres lots of people that actually are willing to pay for next expansion(s).

Untill they exist we won't be getting any WoW expansion free. Blizz is not charity foundation.

TBH you did get alot of "free" content in WoW in the patches.

I have my fears so they don't have me.

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,898

They don't have to give away MoP free, just have it include two months free with the purchase.  That's about the only way they'll get me to buy it.

• spitfire1064spitfire1064 Member Posts: 61

So how much do they usually charge for expansions?

• MagnetiaMagnetia Member UncommonPosts: 1,015

Reply from Blizzard - "We're happy with the subscription model."

Read as - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MONEY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MORE MONEY! MORE COSMETIC MOUNTS! MORE CASH SHOP ITEMS!

Play for fun. Play to win. Play for perfection. Play with friends. Play in another world. Why do you play?

Originally posted by LazerChicken

Theres lots of people that actually are willing to pay for next expansion(s).

Untill they exist we won't be getting any WoW expansion free. Blizz is not charity foundation.

TBH you did get alot of "free" content in WoW in the patches.

Yeah, but they could still get some discount for the people who played over 7 years.

Rewarding your most faithful fans is just fair, most companies in most businesses do it. Heck, even Subway give me every 10th sub free.

And no, I wouldn't get anything myself for that but I still think rewarding the die hard fans is the right thing to do.

• RidelynnRidelynn Member EpicPosts: 7,383

Originally posted by spitfire1064

Usually on the order of $40 US when they first come out, and they get discounted after the next expansion comes out.

I do like the idea of 2-3 months subscription time with purchase of the expansion, that would work too.

And no, I don't buy the idea that the patches were free content: that's all content that was promised with the expansion. If anything you should be upset that it isn't initially included with the purchase price and you have to wait months for it...

I do think a rewards program for subscription time would be nice. NCSoft does this with most (if not all) of their games - it's usually in the way of titles, pets, trinkets, and other cosmetic items, but it's still cool to get recognized for it.

• Eveline5Eveline5 Member Posts: 5

Thats what you just said.

Originally posted by Magnetia

Reply from Blizzard - "We're happy with the subscription model."

Read as - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MONEY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MORE MONEY! MORE COSMETIC MOUNTS! MORE CASH SHOP ITEMS!

Well i am happy to with subscription mode, ijust want some reward after so many years

Originally posted by spitfire1064

Usually on the order of $40 US when they first come out, and they get discounted after the next expansion comes out.

I do like the idea of 2-3 months subscription time with purchase of the expansion, that would work too.

And no, I don't buy the idea that the patches were free content: that's all content that was promised with the expansion. If anything you should be upset that it isn't initially included with the purchase price and you have to wait months for it...

I do think a rewards program for subscription time would be nice. NCSoft does this with most (if not all) of their games - it's usually in the way of titles, pets, trinkets, and other cosmetic items, but it's still cool to get recognized for it.

40$ ??? We we pay in EU about  50eu

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

After so many years in one of my favorite game it hink we deserve one free expansion or at least free in exchange for 6 or 12 months sub. We pay so much money for every expansion and i think it is not fair because wow is not f2p game and to pay for every expansion is rude from Blizzard. So  Blizzard show for one time that you take care about us old wow players

So you have keep an active sub since 2004 till present?

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

Originally posted by Mellkor

So you have keep an active sub since 2004 till present?

yes i have more accounts, but one was always active--from 2005. Rest are from 2008 and 2009

• jonrd463jonrd463 Member UncommonPosts: 607

So, like, I've been a faithful customer of Wendy's for years and stuff. I think they should, like, give me a Baconator for free. Yeah. Gonna go occupy Wendy's. Grab your patchouli and come join me!

"You'll never win an argument with an idiot because he is too stupid to recognize his own defeat." ~Anonymous

Originally posted by jonrd463

So, like, I've been a faithful customer of Wendy's for years and stuff. I think they should, like, give me a Baconator for free. Yeah. Gonna go occupy Wendy's. Grab your patchouli and come join me!

Ah thats different- you pay sub in wow dude. I do not pay subscription for McDonalds, but hey! In fact i get sometimes burgers for half of the price. :)

• jonrd463jonrd463 Member UncommonPosts: 607

Okay. How about this-

So, like, I've been living in my apartment for 3 years now, and stuff. I've faithfully paid rent every month, so, like, they should give me a free grill or something. Time to go occupy my management office! Down with the man!

"You'll never win an argument with an idiot because he is too stupid to recognize his own defeat." ~Anonymous

• expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218

Be like Apple giving every IPAD1 owner a free IPAD3 ... that's crazy talk.

• EverketEverket Member UncommonPosts: 244

That's not how it works. But what you could do is NOT have an active sub when you do not enjoy the content, and or is tired of the game. Too many people play and do their daily chores just because. STOP IT, take a break, don't play when its not fun. You ahve no obligation to your guild or other players. Do what you want, and not what you are used to do.

• PuremallacePuremallace Member Posts: 1,856

Originally posted by Loke666

Good idea actually.

Why do that when you have 4mil+ people who will buy it + pay the sub? WoW playerbase is brainwashed into thinking this is how mmo's should work.

• XzenXzen Member UncommonPosts: 2,607

Being that you pay a monthly sub fee you should get free expansions.

• PhogoXPhogoX Member UncommonPosts: 13

I'll take some free game time with my $40 purchase.   Otherwise the expansion is really 55 bucks which isnt worth it given the competition MoP faces.

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

to OP:

AHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

...good one.

PS: we did ask the panda but he said "NO FREE FOR U! U pay to play with Panda!"