Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here are some vague, out of context statements to make others doubt the enjoyability of the game you

KakkzookaKakkzooka Member Posts: 591

I'm going to pretend that I don't know how to use the internet or its search features unless those half-assed searches demonstrate potentially negative things if I misstate the facts in a conveniently contrary manner regarding the upcoming game you're excited to play.  Your potential enjoyment of something palpably new and different is a threat to the drudgery I'm mired within, this well-tread and predictable path of entertainment. This treadmill hums everlasting and soothingly. 

Is it working yet?

Re: SWTOR

"Remember, remember - Kakk says 'December.'"

Comments

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    Can i hug you? O.o

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• bosmer24bosmer24 Member UncommonPosts: 116

Do you not understand the stagnation of this genre?I am somewhat hopeful for future releases but i am not holding my breath anymore.So forgive us lowly mmo veterans who know the track record for most released mmorpgs over the last 8 years.If you enjoy your game then why do you care what we might say.

I really hope your not as sensitive to critism as your post suggests.You'll have to pardon me cause i suffer from mmo burn out and can't stand to play them much anymore if at all.Glad you're having fun though.