Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Its confirmed - Vanguard is going f2p

EverketEverket Member UncommonPosts: 244

http://vgplayers.station.sony.com/newsArchive.vm?section=News&month=current&id=1374

YEEEESSSSSSSS one last chance to revive this game, and get the attention it needs and deserves. I'm gonna be back, are you?

Comments

• GreenHellGreenHell Member UncommonPosts: 1,323

Not to be a downer but no..I won't be going back. With all of the new games coming out it just seems like its a little to late for even F2P to save the game. I have no desire to see VG die so I really do hope this all works out for everyone involved. For me though it's pretty much over.

• RuandelRuandel Member UncommonPosts: 15

Finally. I'm so glad it's made it.

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

Cool news.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • ThorkuneThorkune Member UncommonPosts: 1,969

I will definitely give it another go

• SoopamanSoopaman Member Posts: 65

I enjoyed this game before SOE took over, Hate to see a game like this go F2P. Because this game is owned SOE. I will never go back.

The Gaming Community Can Kiss My Arse

• ThorkuneThorkune Member UncommonPosts: 1,969

Originally posted by Soopaman

I enjoyed this game before SOE took over, Hate to see a game like this go F2P. Because this game is owned SOE. I will never go back.

I think SOE does better with f2p than they do with p2p. I just wish they would resurrect SWG as a f2p.

• RefMinorRefMinor Member UncommonPosts: 3,452
    It's the best of the themeparks, I might give it another run if it gets a decent population, there was a fairly good community there, I hope it stays that way. It won't be the most fashionable option to play so a lot of the idiots won't play.
  • allegriaallegria Member CommonPosts: 682

Good stuff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!