Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Path of Exile Beta Key

hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604

Haven't been on the forums in a while because i really don't play many games anymore.  Howvever I remember that path of exile seems to be a game that many are interested in.  I haven't checked it out since the first few weeks of beta until now and i realize they gave me two buddy keys.  So im going to offer one of  them up through private message to the first person who posts the right answer to the question below:

What was the first single off of the Smashing Pumpkins 1995 hit album? And what is that album?

I only ask one thing.  Please follow up with a post acknowledging that you got the key so people do not think this is fake.

~hockeyplayr~

Comments

• impacted1impacted1 Member Posts: 14

Bullet with butterfly wings was the song.

Mellon Collie and the infinite sadness was the album name.

• cougheecoughee Member Posts: 28

Old school pumpkins fan here (Siamese Dream was one of my favorite albums)

But to answer your question, I believe the song was Bullet with butterfly wings off of the double Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness.

Been wanting to Try Path of Exile out for awhile now too, lol

• hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604

oh damn two people answered so quick!  Well i have two beta keys so i guess I'll give you each one.  Just confirm that you got it please :)

Thanks!

I'll edit this post with a confirmation when I get it. :)

Originally posted by impacted1

Thanks!

If they keep giving me buddy keys I'll definitely do another little contest.  Luckily you guys are either night people like I am, or live in a different time zone

Originally posted by hockeyplayr

Thanks!

If they keep giving me buddy keys I'll definitely do another little contest.  Luckily you guys are either night people like I am, or live in a different time zone

I got it. Thanks!

I'm a night person, I read these forums a lot but this was actually my first post. I don't really enjoy adding fuel to the fire when most of the posts on this site are crying about this game being bad, or that game being bad. Rather frustrating sometimes!

But thanks again!

Originally posted by hockeyplayr

Thanks!

I got it. Thanks!

I'm a night person, I read these forums a lot but this was actually my first post. I don't really enjoy adding fuel to the fire when most of the posts on this site are crying about this game being bad, or that game being bad. Rather frustrating sometimes!

But thanks again!

I agree.  Enjoy!

Got it! Thank you very much kind sir, downloading right now ;)

And by the way, I'll have Firefall beta keys to hand out within the next few weeks and I would be more than happy to pass one your way if you're interested (it's a good time.) Let me know and you've got first dibs.

Again, thank you! I've been starving for a new dungeon crawler.

Originally posted by coughee

Got it! Thank you very much kind sir, downloading right now ;)

And by the way, I'll have Firefall beta keys to hand out within the next few weeks and I would be more than happy to pass one your way if you're interested (it's a good time.) Let me know and you've got first dibs.

Again, thank you! I've been starving for a new dungeon crawler.

I'd love a firefall key.  Ive had my fingers crossed for a while now.  Just shoot me a pm sometime.  And enjoy!

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

I would love Firefall beta key aswell :)

And giving one Path of Exile beta key to first that can answer me this question :

What specific game was inspiration for original Diablo ?

• arrisbarrisb Member UncommonPosts: 194

Hi,

The Rogue > Hack >NetHack games inspired Diablo.

• flechett3flechett3 Member Posts: 2

Originally posted by Lobotomist

And giving one Path of Exile beta key to first that can answer me this question :

Moria or Angband. They pitched the original game as a turn-based graphical roguelike. PLEASE GOD I WANNA PLAY THE BETA. I registered just to answer this question!

arrisb, how I loathe the. Being up at 3:45am just to spite me! *goes back to reading The Hunger Games*

Yeah, for sure.

Again, I'm not 100% sure when they'll be giving us "newer" testers keys to hand out (been testing it for about two months now) but they've stated that they'll be giving us buddy keys "soon". Not to mention they've also been actively inviting more testers each week as they've been adding tons more content.

So who knows, maybe R5 will send you an invite sooner than later as well image

Originally posted by flechett3

Moria or Angband. They pitched the original game as a turn-based graphical roguelike. PLEASE GOD I WANNA PLAY THE BETA. I registered just to answer this question!

arrisb, how I loathe the. Being up at 3:45am just to spite me! *goes back to reading The Hunger Games*

Which is right answer

Welcome to the beta :)

• flechett3flechett3 Member Posts: 2

Hell. Yes. You have earned an internet friend! /me hands you something you want that is awesome.

Haha ,

Enjoy mate :)

• sirozzysirozzy Member UncommonPosts: 30

i would like to get a hold on a firefall beta key as well if possible.

• arrisbarrisb Member UncommonPosts: 194

Originally posted by flechett3

Hehe, it was 8:45am for me.  Congratulations on beta access though! 

• VeivuhVeivuh Member UncommonPosts: 13

I do not have a firefall beta key but rather an account, i wanted to try it myself and did not think much of it, just isnt my style, if anyone wants to trade the account for a PoE key il do that. Just send me a message.