Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a similar game

zite4321zite4321 Member Posts: 51

Currently I'm playing Darkfall. Love the game but, it's also got quite about that I don't like about it. I love that it's skill based instead of class based. Mostly all I do is mine, chop trees, armorsmithing, etc. Basically crafting. I enjoy going out and killing some mobs every now and then.

The thing I don't like is pvp is rather lame. I can understand it takes a while to become vaible, but considering you can (eventually) max out every skill.. well I find that lame. I loved UO where there was a skill cap. Another thing that really gets on my nerves the idiotic people who play. Chat is usually unwatchable unless for some reason you are one of those immature twits who enjoy bashing gays and throwing as much racial slang as you possibly can. Getting ganked around noob towns while just gathering herbs, ore, etc is annoying. Doesn't happen that often but usually at least once a day.

I am in a very nice clan that has some great mature players. I also know that if there is free for all pvp that has no real repercussions for player killing, of course the most immature, close minded, intellectually challenged players will flock there for easy kills of newbies.

Are there any games out there besides UO of course that has all of the features of Darkfall, and Mortal Online that isn't a cesspool of the degenerates? Preferably without ffa pvp as that brings out the worst in people.

I can't get into the graphics of Wurm. If I was to play something that dated I'd just go back to UO.

I want mining, lumberjacking, crafting etc. Graphics don't have to be amazing, but at least decent.

I bought Xsyon and played it for about a month before becoming bored with it. Also tried Istaria and a few others.

There's got to be some independent games out there somewhere that live up to my requirements.

Thank you.

Comments

• JimmacJimmac Member UncommonPosts: 1,660

There is no game for this. Wish there was so I could play it too.