Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

thinking of coming back

flea1flea1 Member Posts: 250

i played from beta to about a year after release leaveing when i saw no one. What changes have been made to the game? Any of the bugs been fixed? Also what can you tell me about the expansions ?

Orky Name Generator, only at www.bigchoppaz.com

Comments

• MarkuMarku Member Posts: 452

Population is a problem we've had on the 3 current servers but with this new server introducing new(and better) ruleset to the game, finding people/groups shouldnt be a problem for quite along time. I havent myself experianced any bugs or lag, the expansions dont do a major difference but gives the game alot more content and more things to kill and explore, also you get an extra character slot with throne of oblivion(at least i noticed i had one anyway)

• flea1flea1 Member Posts: 250

im looking forward to thew lore server. Hopeing many others give it a try again. The games concept was great. When i did play it was fun to watch the players make rules and police the world. I guess my next question would be whats now top toons vs the known gimps.

• coynancoynan Member Posts: 3

I would come back in time for the new server if i could find a mirror for the mac client.

• LostintheWooLostintheWoo Member Posts: 11
    It will be intereating to see if the lore server can draw the people back.  Played through Beta and about a year myself before leaving it.  If they have fixed the miriad problems and hold true to the lore might be worth the 20 day trial to see.
  • FrMerrinFrMerrin Member Posts: 6

Unfortunately for grouping, as far as I understand the Lore server rules, you can only group with members of your own nation. While this may be the norm anyways for most players, if you're not a member of a large nation finding groups to level up in may be hard.

• MarkuMarku Member Posts: 452

maybe on newbie island they should not have the lore rules enforced there, so people may lvl up to 20 by grouping with anyone they want?

• Edward78Edward78 Member Posts: 245

I am coming back for the lore server.

• flea1flea1 Member Posts: 250

im not sure how they will do it but many races got choices on which charter to join. So with that thought probly as newbs your all under the newbie charters. Then upon force leave at 22 you have to pick. Not sure how errants will work either. Cause minos can follow chaos or high court, but doomies are only chaos. Guess the race and class will play a factor on what you can go into and be safe.