Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suggestions?

CognitoCognito Member Posts: 198

Hello there everybody!

So, I've recently been recording some stuff from the CBT 3 for TERA (EU). Still going through the whole heap of footage I captured...

but I was just wondering what kind of footage do people actually want to see? Do you want commentary? Do you want the in game music/sound? Do you want an overlay music soundtrack? Do you want shiny effects?

I just want to make some decent videos, first time really, if I'm honest :)

Also, I'm not limited to TERA! Say which games you want footage of if you want! :D

Put through the personal paces of my crippled fingers.

Comments

• El-HefeEl-Hefe Member UncommonPosts: 760

i prefer video's with commentary.  in-game sound is fine if the situation warrants it.  if it's an overview video, i like to see the person play as a typical  gamer would. good luck. 

I've got the straight edge.

• CognitoCognito Member Posts: 198

Originally posted by brody71

i prefer video's with commentary.  in-game sound is fine if the situation warrants it.  if it's an overview video, i like to see the person play as a typical  gamer would. good luck. 

I will keep that in mind! :)

I'll start adding commentaries to some of the video I've already cut up and merged into short scene's.

Got a video of fighting a world boss prematurely (at level 15, need to be 22 - makes a big differnece apparantly :P)

Put through the personal paces of my crippled fingers.