Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Another shallow mmo

Shouldnt be surprising.  Character development is shallow, quests are shallow, ui is shallow, overall game-play is clicktastically shallow.

I'll try anything, as I did with this.  When I got past level 8 and started venturing out into the map a bit more, this time to kill 10 pumpkin heads, I stopped, sighed, and thought to myself; okay self, you've just experienced the entire game of fed-ex quests and watching numbers rise, so stop right about here before you waste any more time.

Comments

• DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203

Pretty fair assessment.  I persevered up to lvl 30 in CB, and lvl 20 in OB, and when you get 6 or 7 quests in a chain asking you to kill the exact same mobs in the exact same place, in ever-increasing numbers, any sense of fun just shrivels up and dies.

• kazmiokazmio Member Posts: 4

haha totally the same experiance i had, trying out this game.. when I played Pristontale 1, I had far more fun then this new one. Like the graphic Vanilla had was lovely. This new one is just not worked out well, and the interface suck even more.. 

I would 100% rather pay for playing Pristontale vanilla then starting on this.

• hardjeffhardjeff Member Posts: 5

It doest surprise me i saw that gameplay video on youtube and its not my cup of tea. sorry

• Crunchy221Crunchy221 Member Posts: 489

Why does every asian game seem to need to include a pumkin patch with pumkinhead mobs?  Just curious, i know its a cutlture barrier in understanding this.  Is halloween a huge hit in asia or something?

actually really curious on this, wish i didnt post it in the dead forums to a dead game that ill probably never check again.

• QuesaQuesa Member UncommonPosts: 1,432

Originally posted by Crunchy221

Why does every asian game seem to need to include a pumkin patch with pumkinhead mobs?  Just curious, i know its a cutlture barrier in understanding this.  Is halloween a huge hit in asia or something?

actually really curious on this, wish i didnt post it in the dead forums to a dead game that ill probably never check again.

Haloween, or another like holiday is very popular, especially in highly religious populations and cultures.

Star Citizen Referral Code: STAR-DPBM-Z2P4