Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wurm Online... wow haven't had this much fun in awhile

daveospicedaveospice Member UncommonPosts: 361

It's way different than most the games out there, it reminds me of a tale in the desert, meets minecraft.  It's tedious at most the time, but it's still fun and it provides that crafting need I have... and the scary noises in the jungle help with the fear of death :)

Comments

• xauth220xauth220 Member Posts: 9

Glad you enjoy it.

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Besides pre-NGE SWG, no other game has hooked me for years at a time.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• joeybootsjoeyboots Member UncommonPosts: 628

Man I wish I would have known about this game sooner! It's the kind of sandbox mmo I've been looking for I think. Gotta play some more to be sure though.

• yafesyafes Member Posts: 11

It may look like grind at first but if you are a little patient rewards will be much higher than you can have in other games in same amount of time.

• someforumguysomeforumguy Member RarePosts: 4,088

I love Minecraft. Especially survival mode with friends. How does Wurm Online compare with this? I remember trying it once long ago and for some reason I have forgotten how it plays.

• yafesyafes Member Posts: 11

Its survival mode until you feel its not. From the first day you have to find a way to feed yourself and support yourself with necessary items/tools. If you die in some random place, be lost in wilderness, lose your noob tools, then you are on elevated survival mode. You have to return back to stone age and should literlay make basic crude tools out of rock. These may look scary for certain type of players but the most fun we have in game was when we was starting out first time. Also when you reach decent skills and items game do not reach an end game. You always have something to do if you want to

• daveospicedaveospice Member UncommonPosts: 361

This game only becomes more fun as you make friends.  The beginning is daunting, and very difficult to traverse and figure out.  The interface can be off putting...  the gameplay seems, old?  However, once you give it a chance... it's pure gold.  You'll find there's SO much you can do and TO do.  People will love you for helping them, as well!