Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EQ 13th Anniversary & Vox Server Launch (Video)

RekMMORekMMO Member Posts: 19

So yesterday EverQuest turned thirteen, made the transition to tiered payments and opened a new server for returning players. I payed a visit to Vox and made a video montage with some commentary.

Check it out!

Comments

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    I was there too, it was actually nice to see so many people out there

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• BuzWeaverBuzWeaver Member UncommonPosts: 978

I logged into Bertox yesterday, but it would appear they have taken down all the tents and banners. That was a little disappointing. The anniversary NPC's are still around, but all the decoration is gone.

The Old Timers Guild
    Laid back, not so serious, no drama.
    All about the fun!

www.oldtimersguild.com
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it. - Jef Mallett

• Dirtbag99Dirtbag99 Member Posts: 5

Well I could not resist re-visiting EQ after quitting like 7 years ago to play Eve, WOW, etc. but I have to say...having more fun than I have in years!  SOE may bleed some $$ out of me....nothing says fun like pulling your first train of mobs to the entrance of Crushbone! Lol