Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

all the text in game is like this: ÁõÁ¤ ¤ý³ª¹«ÀÚÀü°Å ù Äܼ­Æ® ÃÊ´ë~

GarfieIdGarfieId Member Posts: 5

Can anybody give me a link where I can download an english patch for the 99b client because all the text is in Korean so I even can't figure out what character type I haveimage

Mill thx

Comments

• KX36KX36 Member Posts: 8

the clients are differnetdepending on where you got them, you obviosly got a client from a korean server so, so the only server you could play on it is that one anyway.
    you can put that inot its original language in a web page (whcih is actually liekly to be simple chinese strangely) by changing the charset on a meta tag to GB2312 instead of ISO-8859-1, the european alphabet. but unless u can read chinese there's no point. its useful for working out what errors mean though.
    if u want to play in english, you'll have to find an english server to play on, and their client will be in english to start with.

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/htm; charset=GB2312">
    that'll change the jibberish in an HTML file to actual simplified chinese characters, then you can jsut stick them in babelfish translator.
    but of course, you have to get the jibberish to an HTML file first. its useful for error dialogues that have jibberish in it, but not so useful for translating things you can't copy and paste out.

i jsut translated what you've got in the threat title:

Liu Li? sings the male rock pile Lisu nationality banana plant mildew to be able to edit flutters 檬 handles

hehe, that;'s cos that's not an actual message, you jsut made it up ^^

• GarfieIdGarfieId Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by KX36

if u want to play in english, you'll have to find an english server to play on, and their client will be in english to start with.

The thing is that I downloaded a client (same version) from another server then copied the louncher and bang, it worked just fine. I must confess there remained some minot glitches but that's not so tragic.

Thanks for the help though