Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A comic I did.

Just trying to put my thoughts on TOR's current state into cartoon form...

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e380/ShrikeArghast/TORtanic.jpg 

Comments

• MMOarQQMMOarQQ Member Posts: 636

Newspaper worthy.

• MetentsoMetentso Member UncommonPosts: 1,437
  • BeachcomberBeachcomber Member Posts: 535

I like !

• Badgered86Badgered86 Member UncommonPosts: 175

Well done!

• hyllstarterhyllstarter Member UncommonPosts: 203

Nice!!!!

• GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030

Awesome!

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

• DragonantisDragonantis Member UncommonPosts: 974

That gave me a lawl

You hit the nail right on the head :)

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    lol...love it!
  • JoeyMMOJoeyMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,326

I like your drawing of the fanboy, well done.

imageimage
  • RefMinorRefMinor Member UncommonPosts: 3,452
    I like the way you have drawn the fish, static, without any movement wiggles.
  • MosesZDMosesZD Member UncommonPosts: 1,361

It's funny.  You could do the same comic for the SS Warhammer and SS AoC and SS Rift...

The fanboys did the same thing everytime:   Denial there were problems.  Insulted you and your computer.  Told anyone who did a 'goodbye cruel game' post 'good riddence' and 'can I have your stuff.'   And when they merge the servers they'll all complain how they lost their unique names and how unfair BioWare was...   And when they go through server merger II, they'll say the same thing again...

And they'll never get it.  They'll blame 'the trolls' for wrecking the game.   Even though the 'trolls' wouldn't have been 'trolls' if they developer would have made a good game.

• MosesZDMosesZD Member UncommonPosts: 1,361

Originally posted by RefMinor

I like the way you have drawn the fish, static, without any movement wiggles.

lol.   A lot like a SWTOR area...   Yes.  Good catch.

• cutthecrapcutthecrap Member Posts: 600

Originally posted by MosesZD

It's funny.  You could do the same comic for the SS Warhammer and SS AoC and SS Rift...

The fanboys did the same thing everytime:   Denial there were problems.  Insulted you and your computer.  Told anyone who did a 'goodbye cruel game' post 'good riddence' and 'can I have your stuff.'   And when they merge the servers they'll all complain how they lost their unique names and how unfair BioWare was...   And when they go through server merger II, they'll say the same thing again...

And they'll never get it.  They'll blame 'the trolls' for wrecking the game.   Even though the 'trolls' wouldn't have been 'trolls' if they developer would have made a good game.

I don't think I've encountered a single MMO that didn't have haters, trolls and fanbois, nor do I expect any future MMO to not have haters, trolls and fanbois muddling the forum waters.

Maybe Meridian59 or the MUD games didn't have all those 3 kinds, can't tell, wasn't around. But seeing how people are people always the same in nature over the years, my guess is haters, trolls and fanbois were around even for those games.

• ktanner3ktanner3 Member UncommonPosts: 4,061

Originally posted by cutthecrap

I don't think I've encountered a single MMO that didn't have haters, trolls and fanbois, nor do I expect any future MMO to not have haters, trolls and fanbois muddling the forum waters.

Maybe Meridian59 or the MUD games didn't have all those 3 kinds, can't tell, wasn't around. But seeing how people are people always the same in nature over the years, my guess is haters, trolls and fanbois were around even for those games.

This. The fanbois always try and make the game seem better than it actually is and the haters always try and make it look like the sky is falling and everything about the game sucks. The actual truth is usually somewhere in between.

Currently Playing: World of Warcraft