Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Class List Changed: Two added classes. One removed class. One class has a role-change.

Hope I'm not repeating old news, but the class list has been changed.
I'll just get you straight to the info at SilkyVenom: http://www.silkyvenom.com/forums/showthread.php?t=954

Comments

• Kem0sabeKem0sabe Member Posts: 443

Dunno how i should feel about druids beeing nukers now instead of healers, i always liked the notion of druid beeing primarly a healer, but i guess the game has enough healing classes and its prolly a good thing to break the mold and do something fresh.

After reading up on the Psionicist, im liking the class more and more, hope it makes it to release with everything that the devs invision for it.

All ur Mountain Dew is belong to me.

• BlizzagenBlizzagen Member Posts: 167

Originally posted by Kem0sabe
    Dunno how i should feel about druids beeing nukers now instead of healers, i always liked the notion of druid beeing primarly a healer, but i guess the game has enough healing classes and its prolly a good thing to break the mold and do something fresh.After reading up on the Psionicist, im liking the class more and more, hope it makes it to release with everything that the devs invision for it.

I guess. I've always thought of druids as being a kind of multi-talented class. Not excelling in anything, though. Well, the hole in the healing classes has been replaced by Disciple, so its good to see a new class. Or at least, an old class with a new name.

About the Psionicist, that seems the most intrigueing class of all. Not quite convinced yet, because I haven't really read up on it. Well, that gives me something to do for the rest of the evening. ::::35::

• FeyshteyFeyshtey Member UncommonPosts: 137

Did you read up on the Inquisitors at all? It's not easy to find the little bits of info on em, but they sounds like they're a Psionocist/Tank hybrid. Sort of what a Paladin is to cleric/warrior, the Inquisitor is an Anti-magic tank/Psionocist.

That sounds pretty interesting too.

And Bloodbmage sounds cool too. Sort of a Anti-cleric.

-Feyshtey-

• Kem0sabeKem0sabe Member Posts: 443

Only gripe i have at the momment from the pictures is the quality of the player models and the fact that people have complained from lack of fluidity from the animations, but they also mentioned that the animations were placeholders, so i´m not too worried, just that i dont want the characters to have that forced look that everquest2 characters have.

All ur Mountain Dew is belong to me.

• FeldronFeldron Member UncommonPosts: 337
    I like the idea of all classes having pets or summons