Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why the EA hate?

1235»

Comments

• ThorbrandThorbrand Member Posts: 1,198

Really? Some would need to ask this of themselves. Wait the OP thinks being greedy at any cost is a good thing I bet. Probably believes money actually as a meaning also.

EA is the bane of games! I don't buy anything with EA attached to it.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

cause they dont pre plan what they do ,and when they do they preplan wrong!

security:they came up with this idea once the game was finished!it should have been the first thing in the mind of dev!same for computer ressource consuption!oh !ok this game might be taking too much ressource what can we do to optimise!lol its too late you DONT optimise a game at the end once everything is done just get rid of the game and make another!everybody worth their salt in programming will tell you any game that pass 5 gigabyte in size need to be in 64 bit gees!you dont want to be in 64 bit ?

then make a chess game gees!

• DragonantisDragonantis Member UncommonPosts: 974

Originally posted by Teiman

Originally posted by xDayx

Im a fairly experienced pc gamer but cant understand the hatred for EA. Other than nickel and diming Sims expansions(which I dont blame them for), why the hate for EA?

EA has buy a lot of game studios, then run these studios into the ground.   I think is the base. Then theres old wounds about DRM,  but people like Ubisoft with Yet Worse DRM has made these faux steps seems trivial. 

Mostly is kiling lots and lots and lots of good game studios. 

Dont forget Westwood Studios.

• skullquakerskullquaker Member UncommonPosts: 311

as much  as i hate EA  i still bought  me3 and  swtor.  i wont rush out and pay full price ill wait months befor i buy .  only bought me3 for the multy player part   other wise i would of stuck to the copyed one  i had  .   give it  a few more years and bioware will be gone  and ea will just move on 

EA  are the reapers of the gameing world