Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I H8te WoWz0rz

WoW is the worst game I've evver played. Representin' everquest 2.

Comments

• CyberColdCyberCold Member Posts: 1

Ive never played it but I hear its quite good but I dont take a liking to it.

• Dark_Lord_13Dark_Lord_13 Member Posts: 248

My best friend loves it, I havn't bought it, and as of yet, have not planned on buying it.  Although I have played it on his PC, I havn't delved into it much, I like some of their ideas, other things about it just don't appeal to me.  I suppose if I play it somemore on his computer and I enjoy playing it I may get it.  But as of yet, I'm not playing it, and don't plan on buying it.

• ShinwaShinwa Member Posts: 1
    Personal preference I think, I played EQ2 beta and WoW beta, and I just prefer WoW for many reasons that don't need to be mentioned because it would cause annoyance to people who don't like the game.  I played EQ for 4 yrs but I was very disappointed with EQ2.  Please enlighten me on why it is better and why WoW sucks. 
  • LedronazLedronaz Member Posts: 30

WoW does not suck, but then again neither does EQ or EQ2 its just a prefence of playstyle. Just ask yourself this do you like WoW easy going play,Eq hardcore rolepaly or Eq2 more gentle roleplay style.