Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

100 use beta code End of Nations

RelGnRelGn Member Posts: 494

Go fast 

EnJoY!!!!

G9WY7NYC3Y2H3K6QLLCN

iF someone has a diablo 3 beta key and is willing to share it with me i would much apreciate it.Thanks

Comments

• HowryHowry Member UncommonPosts: 116

Know a download link?

• AlucardlbAlucardlb Member Posts: 83

sadly the only keys i have seen given out are licked to accounts already, also, much love for tha beta key but yea how would you go about downloading the game cant seem to find any info about it

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

Originally posted by Alucardlb

sadly the only keys i have seen given out are licked to accounts already, also, much love for tha beta key but yea how would you go about downloading the game cant seem to find any info about it

Don't think the beta has started yet as far as I know. Think they will be doing beta events like they did with Rifts. Somebody correct me if I am wrong please.

O.T Thanks for the key o.p. If I get a spare Diablo key it is coming your way. :)

• tonyzerwaktonyzerwak Member Posts: 10

Thanks for the key. I hope the beta starts up soon. Do they ever give out extra keys for diablo? 

• Mrfixit84Mrfixit84 Member UncommonPosts: 16

Originally posted by reignjuste

Go fast 

EnJoY!!!!

G9WY7NYC3Y2H3K6QLLCN

iF someone has a diablo 3 beta key and is willing to share it with me i would much apreciate it.Thanks

Nice one!

• chaintmchaintm Member UncommonPosts: 953

Sure, umm yea... and santa is coming in july.. this game is dead from the get go. have fun thou.

"The monster created isn't by the company that makes the game, it's by the fans that make it something it never was"

• Crunchy221Crunchy221 Member Posts: 489

Actually i signed up for this game right when it was announced, was so pumped...then i found out F2P and i havent been back...think i did have some [mod edit] keys emailed to me...not sure if deleted or in spam bin though.

• CymdaiCymdai Member UncommonPosts: 1,043

I would love one of these keys + a download site, if anyone has one, inbox me please :)

Waiting for something fresh to arrive on the MMO scene...