Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My 3DS games i bought so far.

ClassicstarClassicstar Member UncommonPosts: 2,697

I bought my 3DS when Zelda OoT was launched and i loved it bring back some old memorys for me when i played it on N64.

Then same reason Sonic Generations its sometimes not bad game but not as good for me as Zelda.

Resident evil never played the game before but on my 3DS with extra new circle pad pro so i have 2 joysticks its great game and good sound no regrets buying that game.

Im picky with my games so im only at 3 games so far ive now tried Metal gear sold DEMO and seems also nice with great sounds, prolly my next game on my 3DS.

As you see i don't realy buy into traditional nintendo games only ZELDA is exception for me, im not realy into mario or donkey kong games or other kid games.

My wish i hope nintendo will one day release is jet force gemini from RARE one of my favorite developers from the N64 ERA with all time greats like GOLDENEYE-Jetforce gemini-Perfect Dark-Conker's BADFURDAY or Konami's Castlevania on N64 all converted to 3DS would be great seeing all thos bring back alive.

Metal gear Solid 1 on playstation 1 would also be great addition for 3DS.

Hope to build full AMD system RYZEN/VEGA/AM4!!!

MB:Asus V De Luxe z77
CPU:Intell Icore7 3770k
GPU: AMD Fury X(waiting for BIG VEGA 10 or 11 HBM2?(bit unclear now))
MEMORY:Corsair PLAT.DDR3 1866MHZ 16GB
PSU:Corsair AX1200i

Comments

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    I was gonna buy a 3ds... Then they cancelled megaman legends 3 and i was like "doh nvm..."
    :(
    Are you finding the 3ds satisfying your gaming needs?

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• ClassicstarClassicstar Member UncommonPosts: 2,697

Just bought MGS for 3DS and its nice game.

Hope to build full AMD system RYZEN/VEGA/AM4!!!

MB:Asus V De Luxe z77
    CPU:Intell Icore7 3770k
    GPU: AMD Fury X(waiting for BIG VEGA 10 or 11 HBM2?(bit unclear now))
    MEMORY:Corsair PLAT.DDR3 1866MHZ 16GB
    PSU:Corsair AX1200i