Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta keys - post 'em - NO Trading Allowed

Comments

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

I have a beta friend invite to give to the first one to reply to this post.It isn't a key but a friend invite so I will need to input your email on the Firefall website invitation management page.

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,361

Originally posted by Asheram

I have a beta friend invite to give to the first one to reply to this post.It isn't a key but a friend invite so I will need to input your email on the Firefall website invitation management page.

pm send ^^

Originally posted by Skuall

pm send ^^

As stated I need an email to input into Firefalls beta invitation management page, I dont have a key.You either need to reply with your email or pm it to me.

pm send ^^

As stated I need an email to input into Firefalls beta invitation management page, I dont have a key.You either need to reply with your email or pm it to me.

pm it to u as i said ^^;

pm send ^^

pm it to u as i said ^^;

Oh sorry my mistake I thought you was asking me to pm you a key my mistake.I guess this sites messaging is slow lol.

• TheMaelstromTheMaelstrom Member UncommonPosts: 393

I won a contest on *cough* another MMO website *cough* and got a bunch of Firefall stuff. I'd be willing to trade someone a Firefall T-shirt and/or a Firefall shot-glsas for a beta key. :)

No godless person can comprehend those minute distinctions
    in doctrine that provide true believers excuse for mayhem.
    -Glen Cook

• jimmyjhjimmyjh Member CommonPosts: 1

If anyone does have any Firefall keys, please pm :D Game looks epic!!

pm send ^^

pm it to u as i said ^^;

Oh sorry my mistake I thought you was asking me to pm you a key my mistake.I guess this sites messaging is slow lol.

"We are very excited to announce that Firefall is now available for beta. We would love for you to be a part of testing Firefall and helping shape the game for years to come. We here at Red 5 Studios have put a lot of hard work and dedication into Firefall and are thrilled to finally be able to share it with you!"

TYVM! :D

pm send ^^

pm it to u as i said ^^;

"We are very excited to announce that Firefall is now available for beta. We would love for you to be a part of testing Firefall and helping shape the game for years to come. We here at Red 5 Studios have put a lot of hard work and dedication into Firefall and are thrilled to finally be able to share it with you!"

TYVM! :D

Your welcome,enjoy.image

• CollaborCollabor Member UncommonPosts: 37

i can send an invite to linkrealms. other than that i don't have much to trade, but I'd be very grateful too! maybe i could get you a lot of in game items?

• AurealiusAurealius Member Posts: 3

If anybody got a beta key for firefall, i would love to get my hands on it been following the game for quite some time now, and havent gotten any my self, even tho i got 4 email listed for beta key´s, if i get some key´s i will post em on this post, but if you are kind enoff to give out you´r beta key, i could really use one 

Regards Aurealius 

• infeeectinfeeect Member UncommonPosts: 7

if anyone has a key could they pm me one please, i also have a spare dota2 key if interested?

• LogonLogon Member Posts: 2

I'm intressted in a key, i have a Portal 2 to giveaway

• fortebassfortebass Member UncommonPosts: 1

i'm interested in a firefall key

i have beta keys for

super monday night combat (on steam, 2 of them)

and brick force a minecraft like fps

if anyone is interested tell me! hoping for a firefall key badly =)

• KokomoblKokomobl Member UncommonPosts: 153

I would love a beta invite <3

I have 4 Super MNC invites

http://www.uberent.com/

I'm willing to trade if anyone is interested.

or if anyone is wanting to just simply give one away hit me up :P 

loveeee me.

• Reaper1122Reaper1122 Member Posts: 40

I must curteously request a key if anyone has any extras sitting around who are lonely. I have just a bunch of trash items for tf2 and a copy of DoD:S. I would mainly look just for generous donations from a kind daring gentlemen. You may also request terms such as future friend invite keys go to you etc... My email is [email protected] for this, thanks.

• girdisordergirdisorder Member UncommonPosts: 45

I'd appreciate a beta key but I have no steam invites to trade. I've been following the game for sometime now, I'd really like to play.

• ManuitoManuito Member Posts: 27

I have two invites available, first two people with 100+ posts here in MMORPG.com get them! 

• ggbladeggblade Member Posts: 14

dus it have to be 100+ cant i be just a casual reader ....

ggBlade,

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292

Originally posted by Manuito

I have two invites available, first two people with 100+ posts here in MMORPG.com get them! 

Can I get it? :D

• IkonicIkonic Member UncommonPosts: 310

me me me

• ZaltarkZaltark Member UncommonPosts: 437

Lol wow. Guess Im out.

• BlazeyerBlazeyer Member UncommonPosts: 562
    Would very much appreciate a key please!

Thanks!
  • ManuitoManuito Member Posts: 27

Originally posted by Kuppa

Sure thing! Send me a PM!

• dougmysticeydougmysticey Member Posts: 1,176

Originally posted by Kuppa

Sure thing! Send me a PM!

I would like one please!!!

This discussion has been closed.