Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMO Tech Support

Briefly, who do you feel has done the best job at providing Tech Support for their MMORPGs? Not so much customer service or community management. Who has a reputation for helping their customers get crap fixed fast?

Comments

• VardiaVardia Member Posts: 40
    I've only seriously played EQ and only needed their tech support, which I can't complain about.  I also always had great service with GM's in EQ.  My account got hacked once, all my droppable gear was gone and a GM helped me right away, got everything back and banned the SOB that did it :)  That was done immediately and I had been honest about who I shared my account with.  Although, I hear a lot of people complain about SOE service.  All that I know is that I've never had a problem with them.
  • MistiMisti Member Posts: 724

Both EQ and DAoC gave me pretty good customer service on the few things I needed help with.  The only mmorpg I have had really bad service with was Shadowbane which was so horrid and bugged that I can't really blame the CS team.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

EQ hands down, they were the first to help me with whatever...cept on weekends, lol cuz then they were busy and it would take a bit longer

but other than that, they had wonderful service

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870
    Only needed to use them once in EQ when my Beastlords Pet went feral attacking me and anyone else, damn thing wouldnt go away when told to and didnt vanish when i zoned. Had to get a high level to kill it for me. Response for me was under 20 minutes which i though wa pretty damn quick.

LOL! your pet started killing YOU!

lol that i must say is funny

.....but to the point, as most people in this topic said, (actually all) it is eq, with the best tech supoprt

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
     for star wars galaxies i posted a complaint because when i get my HUGE creature (his name is ping-pong and hes almost as tall as the buildings) stuck in town and run away he starts attacking everyone in the city pulverizing people in 2 hits. I became popular with people walking by and saying "hey it's ping-pong, i got my butt whooped by that guy!". What's this topic about anyways? Oh right, anyways, long story short, the complaint didn't get answered for 5 days. God that game was a real stinker.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server

lol haha

but swg is made by SOE so what up witht hat