Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SWG: If there were to be a rally at the doorstep of LucasArts....

13»

Comments

• BurntvetBurntvet Member RarePosts: 3,465

Originally posted by superniceguy

Originally posted by TUX426

Originally posted by Gurpslord

You guys are like religious zealots.  I understande you liked your game, it's done now, it's not coming back.  Try to heal.

AMEN! Time to move on guys.

[mod edit]

Implying I haven't? As I've explained before...I find SWG a fascinating topic. How SOE botched the greatest and easiest selling IP of all time, blows my mind. I don’t dwell on hope the game will come back, I look at the array of mistakes they made and try to find rational besides pure greed and stupidity.

[mod edit]

[Mod Edit]

• SlampigSlampig Member UncommonPosts: 2,342

Originally posted by ezduzit

If there were to be a rally at the doorstep of LucasArts, where ever that may be, would you fly over to attend? Bro's, I would in a heart beat. I would buy a ticket and meet you all there. 

In the name of all MMO's , if this were to happened to any other community (It eventually will), I would support you 100%. 100% that you make it safely to the doorstep and represent us as a whole. 

This shouldn't have happened.  

RIP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqYcYRsjkdg

Just like when McDonalds got rid of the McDLT...I have moved on. When they killed Wash in Serenity...I have moved on. Even when my ex left me for one of my "best" friends then went and died...I have moved on. 

What the hell is wrong with all you freaking people that can't get over a damn video game?

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

• superniceguysuperniceguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,278

Originally posted by Burntvet

Originally posted by Gurpslord

You guys are like religious zealots.  I understande you liked your game, it's done now, it's not coming back.  Try to heal.

AMEN! Time to move on guys.

[mod edit]

Implying I haven't? As I've explained before...I find SWG a fascinating topic. How SOE botched the greatest and easiest selling IP of all time, blows my mind. I don’t dwell on hope the game will come back, I look at the array of mistakes they made and try to find rational besides pure greed and stupidity.

[mod edit]

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Stop it! Stop it!

This has got to be the biggest "Pot meet Kettle" of all time from the person that believes SOE "loves their customers", has never done anything wrong to deserve the hate they get, and that an unhappy SOE customer must personally have a 1 on 1 meeting with Smed before they are justified in criticizing SOE.

All of which you have stated on these very forums!

After ignoring a dozen pages of evidence!

WAHAHAHAHA! Stop it! You're killing me....

NGE was over 6 years ago, thought those who got hurt by the NGE would have moved on by now, guess I've got over 6 years + how many days, months, years you lot still go on about it, to keep going on about SWGs shutdown.

SOE 6 years ago is not the same SOE as of today.

• hipiaphipiap Member UncommonPosts: 393

Originally posted by Slampig

If there were to be a rally at the doorstep of LucasArts, where ever that may be, would you fly over to attend? Bro's, I would in a heart beat. I would buy a ticket and meet you all there. 

In the name of all MMO's , if this were to happened to any other community (It eventually will), I would support you 100%. 100% that you make it safely to the doorstep and represent us as a whole. 

RIP

Just like when McDonalds got rid of the McDLT...I have moved on. When they killed Wash in Serenity...I have moved on. Even when my ex left me for one of my "best" friends then went and died...I have moved on. 

What the hell is wrong with all you freaking people that can't get over a damn video game?

Welcome to the SW:G Disgruntled Vet Refuge.

Please Check your Common Sense in the Second Life Forums.

;)

MMO History: 2528 days in SW:G

• UnlightUnlight Member Posts: 2,540

Originally posted by Slampig

RIP

I'm still not over Wash. 

• logicwarlogicwar Member UncommonPosts: 69

i dont care what they say, i think in the end they just thought SWTOR would kill the game so they closed it down.  they should have waited a couple of months, would have ended up with more subs then they had since NGE.

• LawlmonsterLawlmonster Member UncommonPosts: 1,085

I'll finish your sentence:

"SWG: If there were to be a rally at the doorstep of LucasArts, nothing would change and no one would care."

"This is life! We suffer and slave and expire. That's it!" -Bernard Black (Dylan Moran)

• Artymus77Artymus77 Member Posts: 140

i wouldnt say a dam thing, i would just simply move on to better things.

• AG-VukAG-Vuk Member UncommonPosts: 823

The OP is kidding right ?  Can try  , couple of things to keep in mind . Most city require permits , and a little thing called Crimal trepassing.

To the MOD's : Why is this forum or thread here ? The game is closed , no-one could possibly be playing it , what more is left to be said about it ?

• superniceguysuperniceguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,278

Originally posted by AG-Vuk

To the MOD's : Why is this forum or thread here ? The game is closed , no-one could possibly be playing it , what more is left to be said about it ?

They do not delete the forums / games, all closed games still have forums

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/show/dead/Cancelled-MMORPG-Games.html

This site is an archive of all MMOs past, present and future

These SWG forums are still quite active atm, and more so than active MMOs eg CWA

SWG has touched the hearts of many people, and there is plenty to discuss with it, even after closed. The last 8.5 years was to play the game, now is the time talk about it. :)

• RefMinorRefMinor Member UncommonPosts: 3,452

The OP is kidding right ?  Can try  , couple of things to keep in mind . Most city require permits , and a little thing called Crimal trepassing.

You could always not visit this forum if it upsets you so much, nobody makes you click the mouse except yourself
  • TUX426TUX426 Member Posts: 1,907

They do not delete the forums / games, all closed games still have forums

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/show/dead/Cancelled-MMORPG-Games.html

This site is an archive of all MMOs past, present and future

These SWG forums are still quite active atm, and more so than active MMOs eg CWA

SWG has touched the hearts of many people, and there is plenty to discuss with it, even after closed. The last 8.5 years was to play the game, now is the time talk about it. :)

Agreed! :)

(see, I'm not always disagreeing with ya ;) )

• hipiaphipiap Member UncommonPosts: 393

I am of the opinion that if this were to actually gather steam and got to the point where the "movement" went to "OccupySkywalker Ranch" or where ever....

2 Things would happen..

We'd find out if Lightsabers were Real when the Sith Security Force rushed the protesters...

We'd find out if the E-11's were real when the Stormtroopers follwed the Sith Shadows.

MMO History: 2528 days in SW:G

• darkehawkedarkehawke Member Posts: 178

Originally posted by hipiap

I am of the opinion that if this were to actually gather steam and got to the point where the "movement" went to "OccupySkywalker Ranch" or where ever....

2 Things would happen..

We'd find out if Lightsabers were Real when the Sith Security Force rushed the protesters...

We'd find out if the E-11's were real when the Stormtroopers follwed the Sith Shadows.

More likely a security guard will walk head first into a door!

Currently playing- SWG PreCU & GW 2
    Have tried WoW, AoC, & Vanguard, SWG:NGE, GW, LOTRO & SWTOR
    Best MMO: SWG
    Worst MMO: SWTOR