Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Late Night guild recruiting?

ZylaxxZylaxx Member Posts: 2,574

Hey all I work 2nd shift and will be for the forseeable future.  I am looking for a guild of like minded players who play predominantly late at night from 11pm EST till around 4am EST. 

I ideally want a guild that plays in that time frame with little deviation except for weekends or other social events.  I hate logging in at midnight and seeing like 7 guys online and vice versa I dont want to log in at 7pm and see 87 players. 

If you only intend to play late at night and no other times then I would like to join.

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
Waiting on: TESO
Next Flop: Planetside 2
Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.

Comments

• AnnarkeyAnnarkey Member Posts: 5

You might want to check out the Australian/ Oceanic guilds because their prime time would be the same as your schedule.

I have an Oceanic guild www.resonance-aus.enjin.com you should check it out. If you don't think it's your cup of tea, have a look at www.deadlybetties.com, our American-International sister guild.

Good luck.