Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Open Beta

Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654

Just saw this hit open beta (Via an email I recieved)

Has anyone perhaps given this game a shot?  I am a bit of an FPS fan...

My concern is since its Perfect World Entertainment that it MIGHT be pay to win?

Comments

• PsyMike3dPsyMike3d Member UncommonPosts: 388

Originally posted by Laughing-man

Just saw this hit open beta (Via an email I recieved)

Has anyone perhaps given this game a shot?  I am a bit of an FPS fan...

My concern is since its Perfect World Entertainment that it MIGHT be pay to win?

im playing this game, its pretty good for a F2P.

Nice animations, cool si-fi theme, awsome Neurofunk music...

I still can't understand how i play Battlefield 3 in High settings and i can't play Blacklight further than medium. My game crashes when i switch even 1 option at high. 

• kabal.yerokabal.yero Member UncommonPosts: 29

I'm playing it with 200+ ms and I'm enjoying it... it's a pretty decent game although the high ms can be a problem... of course, players in the US don't have the same problem with high ms, they have decent ms around 20 to 50 ms...  hope they open an Oceanic server or a SEA server for those at the other side of the planet...

also, some players are already talking about aim hacks and aim bots... when I googled it, wow... it actually exists although it's not free... seriously... hacks like this might kill the game for some... hope the devs can fight of any kind of hacks...

• MMOarQQMMOarQQ Member Posts: 636

I'll give it a shot before it gets hacked to death.

• FadedbombFadedbomb Member Posts: 2,081

Originally posted by MMOarQQ

Too Late, just logged off after having a game against two friends whom were 54/3 & 63/1. Both of them were around level 5 ish.

Not to mention the game is HEAVILY "Pay-To-Win". They allow you to unlock ANY piece of equipment & weapon with "Zen", or their form of Cash-Shop currency. Additionally, the game has a "time" based unlock system so unless you shell out $40 for a perminant license for your attachments on ONE gun then you're just throwing them hundreds of dollars each month.

I'd recommend steering clear of BLR my friend.

The Theory of Conservative Conservation of Ignorant Stupidity:
    Having a different opinion must mean you're a troll.

• MMOarQQMMOarQQ Member Posts: 636

Originally posted by Fadedbomb

Too Late, just logged off after having a game against two friends whom were 54/3 & 63/1. Both of them were around level 5 ish.

Not to mention the game is HEAVILY "Pay-To-Win". They allow you to unlock ANY piece of equipment & weapon with "Zen", or their form of Cash-Shop currency. Additionally, the game has a "time" based unlock system so unless you shell out $40 for a perminant license for your attachments on ONE gun then you're just throwing them hundreds of dollars each month.

Ugh.. Figures.

Thanks for the heads up bud.

• FadedbombFadedbomb Member Posts: 2,081

Originally posted by Fadedbomb

Ugh.. Figures.

Thanks for the heads up bud.

Welcome :)

The Theory of Conservative Conservation of Ignorant Stupidity:
    Having a different opinion must mean you're a troll.

• kabal.yerokabal.yero Member UncommonPosts: 29

I guess the cash shop is okay since you are supporting the game but what I don't like is the aim hack/aim bot cheats... even if you spend hundreds of dollars, you won't beat those and you can get those hacks cheaper... arghhh T_T