Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

harmony?yep!

drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

http://www.lineage2.com/en/news/announcements/goddess-of-destruction-harmony-update.php 

as you can see something is going on in ncsoft!

campain?

xp boost?

new zone?

wow i bet a lot of player are cheering at the top of their lung right now!and best :TRULY FREE!

Comments

• BTrayaLBTrayaL Member UncommonPosts: 624

I don't know, for me, Lineage 2 pretty much ended with GoD.

Everything changed, and (my point of view, of course) not for the better.

No more class change quests, I can reach lvl 40 in about 5-8 hours (WTF is with that?).. I haven't played much further from that, for now, but it sure is not the Lineage I knew and loved.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

DO NOT FRET!last 20 or 30 level or so are hard core just like it used to be!ncsoft just eased up on the first half of the leveling!the second half get steeper and steeper has you progress!dont forget that if you die you can easy lose a day of grinding!over all i think they made a good compromise cause server are always packed!

• BTrayaLBTrayaL Member UncommonPosts: 624

Maybe, but I just discovered that you can't delevel anymore on death... that sucks. It was a good mechanic!

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

you might not delevel but if you are one  kill from leveling up and get killed you ll still lose a lot of that xp bar (so you ll still need to grind up lost xp lol!i know i died a few time because of a farmer 2 week ago