Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seems ok to play with the kids

AvathosAvathos Member UncommonPosts: 155

While I wait for planetside 2, maybe this game will allow me to spend more time with my kids. 

Comments

• RevofireRevofire Member UncommonPosts: 269

What's it like? Main features? I can't find much information here.

Change your thoughts and you change your world. - Norman Vincent Peale

• AvathosAvathos Member UncommonPosts: 155

Originally posted by assault3hro

http://us.beanfun.com/divina/overview/Default.aspx

There is not much information but if you check youtube you will some decent videos. Overall somethign to waste my time when playign with my kids

• SwankdSwankd Member UncommonPosts: 243

Originally posted by Avathos

Originally posted by assault3hro

http://us.beanfun.com/divina/overview/Default.aspx

There is not much information but if you check youtube you will some decent videos. Overall somethign to waste my time when playign with my kids

Come on now, playing with your kids could never be a waste of time :)

• max9183max9183 Member Posts: 8

click the voice acting tab and go to #2 for Garret...that guys voice sounds about 20 years younger then he looks...and if you look in his eyes as he says that...

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

Originally posted by max9183

click the voice acting tab and go to #2 for Garret...that guys voice sounds about 20 years younger then he looks...and if you look in his eyes as he says that...

No doubt.  He sounds like he's 15ish.  Good voice acting too, not over played.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.