Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a RuneScapeish Completely free MMO

First of all, all these MMMO's are a pain in the ass, besides RuneScape.  Too much damn registration, and it gets to be a pain in the ass.  I need a completely free one, and one that someone can help me register through.  Also, no Text RPG's please.

Thanks

Comments

• LordMagnusLordMagnus Member CommonPosts: 1,322

::::25::

• tummblertummbler Member UncommonPosts: 267

All that registration, as you put it, is one sign of a decent game. It helps in customer support and also in the effort against hacks etc. I say this just so you dont come back and complain about the lack of a good gaming experience.

But to answer your question: I can think of one mmorpg off the top of my head that fits what you want and is very close to Runescape. Although it is 2d... TIBIA    -  http://www.tibia.com/home/index.php?subtopic=news

----------
    nogold.org....

• JasonBourneJasonBourne Member Posts: 8
    Jesus Christ.. I wish I knew someone who knew how to do all this crap...
  • tummblertummbler Member UncommonPosts: 267
    What do you need help with?

----------
    nogold.org....

• JasonBourneJasonBourne Member Posts: 8
    Well this is getting gay as hell, theres like all this shit I need to go through to download the game, like go to these gay mirror things which I have to give a credit card number to and theres this one game called Call of the Warlords whenever I try to play it it has some gay thing like "you have to allow these popups" and I have no idea how to.
  • tu_uilwentu_uilwen Member Posts: 794
    conqueronline.com

---------------------------------------------
    WoW
    -Rhalon 85 B.E. rogue
    -Rhalon 81 UD Mage
    -Doneski 85 Orc death knight

"Everyones life has a beginning and an end, No one can change that."-Hiko
    "If you wish to taste the ground, then feel free to attack."-Kenshin Himura
    ---------------------------------------------

• patheospatheos Member Posts: 1,148

Ok im really upset with you, your complaining about having to fill in some information to play a game? If you can't even register for a game, how the hell do you expect to play it?

• ZeroDepthZeroDepth Member Posts: 142

Try playing Guild Wars.

You just need to buy the game ($40-50, not much), and you're all set.

or

Try playing Ragnarok Online, and trying out the free trial.

• LILLIPPA328LILLIPPA328 Member Posts: 331

Knight Online .....completely Free,3d,it craps on Runescape (well,wat game doesnt)...good PvP,NvN....huge battles,good quest...

**Like to talk about Video Games?Go to Veiwers Pick Forums...

http://viewerspick.proboards35.com/index.cgi?

• FinalSinFinalSin Member Posts: 32
    knight online looks like a way better game then rs i was wondering if anyone can help me get started so i can play knight online i was just wondering what i need to download for me to begin playing it

• theanimedudetheanimedude Member UncommonPosts: 1,610

Originally posted by FinalSin
    knight online looks like a way better game then rs i was wondering if anyone can help me get started so i can play knight online i was just wondering what i need to download for me to begin playing it

Go to www.e-games.com.my and register a new account. Go to their games list, and click on Knight Online. Download the game from one of their mirrors and install it. Click on the desktop icon, and a launcher will appear asking for your login info. Input your e-games login into the areas, and login. The game will launch, and play. Happy gaming image

Not a Knight Online fan myself, but I beta tested it.

-Rob image

• loserkid368loserkid368 Member Posts: 91

Hey Jason Bourne, quit swearing. If you want a good Online Game that's free, then too bad. Sorry but there is no such thing as a good mmog. BUT, if you wanted just a DECENT one try Knight Online or Rubies of Eventide, neither of them are that great but they're OK for a free mmog. I haven't tried Guild Wars (it won't work on my computer), but it seems like it might be a good game. It's probably $40 now and it's free each month. I understand that $15 a month is quite a bit of money, but your not going to find a very good free online game. Runescape is a complete waste of time. But if you have plenty of time to waste remember Rubies of Eventide or Knight Online are two decent free games (even though I played them both for about 15 minutes and uninstalled them).

Or BETTER YET, why not get your lazy butt off the computer and try getting some exercise. That's right, exercise. What is this exercise you ask? Well, let's start off with the basics:

The definition of exercise as stated in Websters New English Language Dictionary- "Activity that keeps you strong."

Exercise is good for a health, it helps build muscles, helps strengthen your bones (along with calcium), and much more. Exercise can also be very enjoyable, as you can beat up anyone that tries to mess with you.

How do you get exercise, you ask? Well it's very simple! There is plenty of ways to get exercise, skateboarding, running, swimming, bike riding, sports, walking and EVEN STANDING gets you exercise. Excerise burns off many calories, thus causing you to lose weight. Keep in mind you also MUST EAT HEALTHY AS WELL! Healthy foods consist of fruits, vegetables, meat and poultry (for protein), cereals (yes even cookie crisp), and much more!

So why not get your motherf***ing *** off the god **** computer today and start exercising, you son of a b****, I PROMISE you won't regret it!image

the anime dude which thing do i download there are 4 different choices http://knightonline.e-games.com.my/client.asp
  • Triss21Triss21 Member Posts: 45

You should get Guild Wars... you have to buy the game, but there's no monthly fee. Its a very nice game; you should try it image

• ZornixZornix Member Posts: 3
    List with free MMORPGs: http://www.chroniq.tk
  • marca1marca1 Member Posts: 57

People like Jason Bourne - need to be shot. ::::28::

I want this, I want that, it must be free, I don't want to pay anything, I must be able to download it in under 2 seconds, it's got to be great, with thousands of players all paying nothing & getting everything.

Welcome to the real world, GROW UP and go away - I want to win lotto every week as well you dick ::::06::

-Marca

• SendenSenden Member UncommonPosts: 602

Please for the love of god tell me your role playing a incredibly stupid person. From your style of text and words used, you are around the age of 12 but considering you can't get your head around registering a game or even for that matter, downloading it, i am guessing your around 6. If you are not computer literate (knowledgable if you don't know what that word means,) then your best bet is to go and buy a playstation and stick to that.

• DamagueDamague Member Posts: 155
    why cant you just buy GW or something why do peeps even play runescape they can play a3 of pay for a freaking mmorpg