Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

one more week til ME3 : (

2»

Comments

• Creslin321Creslin321 Member Posts: 5,359

I'm planning to wait until the game is available secondhand and just buy it then so I can play the game legally and still stick it to EA ;).

Are you team Azeroth, team Tyria, or team Jacob?

• Siris23Siris23 Member UncommonPosts: 388

Originally posted by Creslin321

I'm planning to wait until the game is available secondhand and just buy it then so I can play the game legally and still stick it to EA ;).

I'm waiting til it's released on Steam and is discounted so I can stick it to EA AND Origin

• Creslin321Creslin321 Member Posts: 5,359

Originally posted by Siris23

I'm waiting til it's released on Steam and is discounted so I can stick it to EA AND Origin

You'll probably save more money this way, but EA will still get a cut.

If you buy the game secondhand, EA gets zilch ;).  So it all comes down to whether you value getting a better deal for yourself, or whether you value depriving EA more.

Are you team Azeroth, team Tyria, or team Jacob?

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

I'll be at GDC when Mass Effect 3 releases. I expect to come back to my all my friends having beaten the game already.  Oh, and probably far outleveling me in multiplayer. Grr!

I need to finish my Renegade playthrough of ME2, but I'm nowhere close. My Paragon is ready and waiting to go though!

• MavacarMavacar Member Posts: 328

Same here brother

• BassmanJBassmanJ Member Posts: 25

Enjoy those color coated endings. Hope you get really really good at the MP, your gonna need it in the end.

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916

Originally posted by ariboersma

Originally posted by Sorrow

Originally posted by Isasis

I was excited, since I loved both ME and ME2 so much

But then ME3 took multiple DLCs to the knee

LOL if you followed all the pre-launch promos and events +the day 1 DLC you should be jumping in on day one with like 5 content updates : P

you are excited that you are being forced to pay for day 1 DLC which should have been part of the game?

Depends on how you look at it. That DLC content comes free with the CE edition. Look at it this way. This DLC is CE exclusive content but if you go with the regular edition you still have the option of getting that extra content. The DLC is not by far needed in the game, it is just nice to have.

This thread is for people who are psyched about ME3 not typical MMORPG trolls. Go troll SWTOR or something LD

@OP, I too can't wait till the 9th. Have my saves ready to continue the epic adventure!

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• nerovipus32nerovipus32 Member Posts: 2,735

And games developers wonder why people pirate their games.

Originally posted by fivoroth

LOL if you followed all the pre-launch promos and events +the day 1 DLC you should be jumping in on day one with like 5 content updates : P

you are excited that you are being forced to pay for day 1 DLC which should have been part of the game?

Depends on how you look at it. That DLC content comes free with the CE edition. Look at it this way. This DLC is CE exclusive content but if you go with the regular edition you still have the option of getting that extra content. The DLC is not by far needed in the game, it is just nice to have.

This thread is for people who are psyched about ME3 not typical MMORPG trolls. Go troll SWTOR or something LD

@OP, I too can't wait till the 9th. Have my saves ready to continue the epic adventure!

Or you could go to the bioware forums after all this is an mmorpg site.

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916

Originally posted by nerovipus32

Or you could go and troll the MMO section of this website. This is the general gaming forum. Gosh why is everybody on this website such a buzz killer. It feels like these boards have been taken over by some emo kids who all preach doom and gloom and hate on every game.

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

Originally posted by nerovipus32

Or you could go and troll the MMO section of this website. This is the general gaming forum. Gosh why is everybody on this website such a buzz killer. It feels like these boards have been taken over by some emo kids who all preach doom and gloom and hate on every game.

Well you can always cover your ears and eyes or just accept that not everyone has the same opinion as you do.