Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion must be busier than SWTOR and Tera combined!

timhanlondontimhanlondon Member Posts: 4

Ok, so I doubt that there are as many players on the new server Nexus as both those games together, but I can say that I've never seen an MMO so packed full of people before. SWTOR seemed dead most of the time, and there were only ever a few other people around during the Tera beta.

BTW, I'm not knocking either of those games both are great. I'm just saying how great it is to play an MMO with other people around for a change!  8)

Comments

• Lord_AthonLord_Athon Member UncommonPosts: 165

So maybe you have been on the wrong time, on the wrong place. Tera was a beta, so?! SW?! What about Aion? L2? ^-^

But just try it and you will feel the amazing game Aion is.

• BeackerBeacker Member UncommonPosts: 440

Originally posted by lordathon

So maybe you have been on the wrong time, on the wrong place. Tera was a beta, so?! SW?! What about Aion? L2? ^-^

But just try it and you will feel the amazing game Aion WAS.

Fixed for you.

• angryrangerangryranger Member Posts: 7

Aion is suffering very badly from lots of hackers.  Mortred, the elyos leader on Israphel, posted clips of him hacking, and ncsoft refuses to do anything about it.  The lost all control of the game.

• NBlitzNBlitz Member Posts: 1,904
    AION? The number one game in South-Korea but the red-headed stepchild in the West since launch in September 2009?
    That AION?
  • XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337

All games that freshly convert to FTP see an influx of players, both those who are enticed by the model and old timers who want to see how the game evolved. Give it some time for things to settle before jumping to premature conclusions.

• punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777
    Mordred got his account banded 2 days ago! So trust me they are bring the hammer this time around. The whole community was going crazy that day*in a good way*
    It was funny, people he knew were spilling all his RL stuff on the game. He is a creepy person, ugh the things they were saying. There is even a mug shot of him! and told what he did etc. He is gone and tons of people are also gone.
  • Lord_AthonLord_Athon Member UncommonPosts: 165

Originally posted by Beacker

Originally posted by lordathon

But just try it and you will feel the amazing game Aion WAS.

Fixed for you.

And that's just your opinion. I have mine. Fixed.

• AkaisAkais Member UncommonPosts: 274

How is the open world PvP set up now?

Haven't played since about 6 months after launch and have heard there have been changes.

It is a lot better, it's going f2p here soon. i would say how it's changed, but you should really check it out. You get two free weeks for know. no CC needed.