Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wakfu: Officially Launches in NA

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Square Enix and Ankama Games have announced that Wakfu has officially launched in North America. Wakfu is free to play but also offers a $6 per month subscription that gives full access to all premium content in the game.

Premium members have the ability to reach the highest levels, explore all available game areas and story chapters, master all 16 professions, create and join guilds and even become the next governor. In addition, both free and premium monthly membership players will have access to WAKFU’s microtransaction-based store to purchase cosmetic items and a variety of exclusive content and services post launch all of which will continue to enhance a player’s experience.

Get started on the Wakfu site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

Uh...

And europe ?

Is it same launch ??!

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

I think so. The press info we received, however, only indicated NA. :/

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

Got it.

Well , time to play it than. Strangely enough Aion F2P launched on same day.

Its a handfull

• nolic1nolic1 Member UncommonPosts: 716

Yeah at noon today pst we can try this out finaly cant wait myself

Sherman's Gaming

Youtube Content creator for The Elder Scrolls Online

Channel:http://https//www.youtube.com/channel/UCrgYNgpFTRAl4XWz31o2emw

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768

I subbed for 3 months but cannot log in currently because the NA server is having issues. Kinda lame. :/

• adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148

Why would you sub already?

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Need to mess around with this one again. Played a bit in beta, but had no idea they had that interesting PvP system. Escaping prison and running around in prison clothes sounds amusing. :)

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768

Originally posted by adam_nox

Why would you sub already?

I liked the beta, you get discounted subs plus bonus things for signing up now?