Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Now that Tera and GW2 are coming out?

So....now that Tera and Guild Wars 2 are on the brink of coming out and with games like SWTOR and RIFT out there allready, who will still be playing this game now that its f2p and has nothing new, still nothing done on it since last year and still no news?

Comments

• jungleninjajungleninja Member UncommonPosts: 206

Well, this silence approach from the development team of gods and heroes is taking a bad turn. Even the lifers are stopping playing the game and not logging in anymore. Maybe this is what the team wants, so they dont have to give back their cash to them for not being able to fix the game. Its really the incompetance of the team, they just dont know how to fix it.

• jungleninjajungleninja Member UncommonPosts: 206

This is so stupid! I mean, no news at all! Nothing! How do they even think to keep people? My two cents is....that they dont wanna keep people, so when all leave they have a falid reason to stop and not get lawsuits from the lifers. If I was a lifer, I would sue the company anyways for failing to deliver a full product that they promised! Bad company really!