Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any significant changes from release? end-game anything?

Hello, I was avid player of SWTOR at release but reached end-game and lost interest in it, certainly after I made an Alt and somewhat enjoyed but I was mostly looking end-game wise and not the revolving door of altaholicism.  So the bottom line has anything been added changed or sweetened to make end-game more enjoyable?

Comments

• KeoghKeogh Member Posts: 1,099

Its only been out a little over 2 months.

Give it about 3 months. Then check the official SWTOR site once a month. 

"Don't corpse-camp that idea. Its never gonna rez"
    Bladezz (The Guild)

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928

Originally posted by Keogh

Rift had 2 major updates after just over 2 months of release with a much smaller team and budget.. just curious what they are up to over there at bioware with all those full teams of people they said are staying on to pump out fixes and content.

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• GeeTeeEffOhGeeTeeEffOh Member Posts: 731

Originally posted by Aerowyn

Rift had 2 major updates after just over 2 months of release with a much smaller team and budget.. just curious what they are up to over there at bioware with all those full teams of people they said are staying on to pump out fixes and content.

They all quit.

• nonthalnonthal Member UncommonPosts: 57

They have added one new 50 Flashpoint, and a lot of little bug fixes. The "BIG" patch is going to be 1.2 in March, which is supposed to have the beginning steps of the Legacy System, a new Warzone (I think, not sure on that), lot of UI improvements, and some other content (Flashpoint stuff if I remember) - sorry don't have the list in front of me. I would wait at least until that patch hits before trying again.

• VirgoThreeVirgoThree Member UncommonPosts: 1,198

Originally posted by Aerowyn

Well the 2nd major update is coming mid March. Still pretty good in my book in terms of speed. Not saying 1.2 will be amazing but it definitely has promise from the looks of it.