Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So it's the 28th!

2»

Comments

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

Originally posted by lordathon

Ok... maybe it will be soon

http://aionstatus.com/

few mins ago it was showing that EU servers were in progress and counting down for 1h06m

Aionstatus has nothing to do with GF, nor are they working from GF supplied info.

Originally posted by enolice

I would say for EU players next 

Update #3  will be like Sorry we are amateurs and thats why it takes so long , we just wanna make money on in game store but not rly got skills how to start server since we made that decision on F2P just this morning and have not time to prepare for it. No ETA !!!! 

Ill say , another fail on mmorpg community by cheap devs , lets go outside and play football or drink

At least wait until they have failed until you start crowing about fail.

Your so eager for it that you can't even do that?

So far GF are within their promised time (the 28th) and are communicating openly and regularly.

• AdalwulffAdalwulff Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,152

Originally posted by tsukts

The forums is even taken down lol. Oh well. And they don't update their homepage with updates either. So no idea what's going on.

Ya its kinda frustrating.

Whats more frustrating, is getting people telling me that I didnt actually search for the answer, that its as simple as going to the forums.

If they had actually searched, they would know the forums are down, along with just about everything else...lol

• mazutmazut Member UncommonPosts: 988

Is tehre an european installer or the NA work for Europe?

• Lord_AthonLord_Athon Member UncommonPosts: 165

Originally posted by Vesavius

Originally posted by lordathon

Ok... maybe it will be soon

http://aionstatus.com/

few mins ago it was showing that EU servers were in progress and counting down for 1h06m

Aionstatus has nothing to do with GF, nor are they working from GF supplied info.

I know that, i was just hoping for a number ^-^ , but they r showing

Aion Maintenance Status

Aion EU transition, estimated:

In progress..

44m 6s

• FyendiarFyendiar Member UncommonPosts: 250

Originally posted by Adalwulff

The forums is even taken down lol. Oh well. And they don't update their homepage with updates either. So no idea what's going on.

Whats more frustrating, is getting people telling me that I didnt actually search for the answer, that its as simple as going to the forums.

If they had actually searched, they would know the forums are down, along with just about everything else...lol

Go straight here: http://en.board.aionfreetoplay.com/index.php?page=Index

The forum hasn't been down at all, just hard to get to for some reason. The forum index works fine, the page before it however...

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788

Anyone know if f2p has started? I can't login. Also how do I claim my veteran status (I reached lv 20 in closed beta and got mail that I earned it, but never got info how to claim it)..

[Mod Edit]

http://en.board.aionfreetoplay.com/board5-the-game/board16-aion-uk/board28-general-discussion/?s=8cf8f531f3893ccf27dd3da1d0e7038027822f5f 

They are communicating by Twitter and FB and that info is being posted to the forum.

I have really no idea what else you guys expect them to do... phone you each individually?

Just watch and wait, and remember they have not yet 'failed', and that they owe you nothing.

• enoliceenolice Member UncommonPosts: 71

Originally posted by Vesavius

[Mod Edit]

http://en.board.aionfreetoplay.com/board5-the-game/board16-aion-uk/board28-general-discussion/?s=8cf8f531f3893ccf27dd3da1d0e7038027822f5f 

They are communicating by Twitter and FB and that info is being posted to the forum.

I have really no idea what else you guys expect them to do... phone you each individually?

Just watch and wait, and remember they have not yet 'failed', and that they owe you nothing.

Are you sure u watching same twitter ? Last message was 7 hours ago , how is it for u communication ?

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486

servers are on now since more then a hour.

Originally posted by thedarkess
    Anyone know if f2p has started? I can't login. Also how do I claim my veteran status (I reached lv 20 in closed beta and got mail that I earned it, but never got info how to claim it)..

u will get a mail tomorrow.
  • xenogiasxenogias Member Posts: 1,926

Just wanted to say I love your sig.

• LeodiousLeodious Member UncommonPosts: 773

I redownloaded, went back in, and left straightaway. So, so boring.

"There are two great powers, and they've been fighting since time began. Every advance in human life, every scrap of knowledge and wisdom and decency we have has been torn by one side from the teeth of the other. Every little increase in human freedom has been fought over ferociously between those who want us to know more and be wiser and stronger, and those who want us to obey and be humble and submit."

— John Parry, to his son Will; "The Subtle Knife," by Phillip Pullman

Originally posted by mazut

Is tehre an european installer or the NA work for Europe?

u have to download the gameforge installer to play the eu version

• jinxxed0jinxxed0 Member UncommonPosts: 841

I did a free trial and tried it yesterday. the combat is super slow. The character customization was okay. you could make really ugly stuff but I couldn't make anything that interesting as far as appealing characters. I mean, i could make an appealing character, but they just look bland and the face editting is so limited, especially with the nose. everyone has to have a pointy narrow nose apparently

I guess i was hoping it could hold me over til I could play Tera's sweet combat system again. But still fighting the very first monster was so slow and doing the first few quest put me to sleep literally.

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292

These are only EU servers right? no US?

Originally posted by Kuppa

These are only EU servers right? no US?

yes the servers runnin by gameforge are eu servers. the na servers are still runnin by ncsoft.

• GrunimGrunim Member UncommonPosts: 172

Well I'm in North America and I participated in the closed beta and received an email saying I qualifed for veteran status and they would contact me.  I haven't received an email yet from Gameforge and I can not even reach the aionfreetoplay.com website.

I've tried numerous times and I did a traceroute and ping and it looks fine on my end.  Am curious if others are also having trouble accessing the website?

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802

Originally posted by Grunim

Well I'm in North America and I participated in the closed beta and received an email saying I qualifed for veteran status and they would contact me.  I haven't received an email yet from Gameforge and I can not even reach the aionfreetoplay.com website.

I've tried numerous times and I did a traceroute and ping and it looks fine on my end.  Am curious if others are also having trouble accessing the website?

The server seems to be online now. However it keeps telling me my password doesn't match and I'm quite sure it does.

Additionally I never received the email with instructions on how to claim my veteran rewards for beta testing.

Harbinger of Fools

Originally posted by Grunim

the 2nd e-mail with the beta rewards havent been given out yet. they said they will do it somewhen today so we just have to wait.

but u should be able to reach their site now. http://www.aionfreetoplay.com/website/

Originally posted by Dakeru

The server seems to be online now. However it keeps telling me my password doesn't match and I'm quite sure it does.

Additionally I never received the email with instructions on how to claim my veteran rewards for beta testing.

have u made a new account on http://www.aionfreetoplay.com/website/ ?

the beta accouints have been wiped.

• mrholymrholy Member Posts: 9

It seems that people who only served in closed beta aren't allowed to play just yet.. it keeps telling me that my password doesn't match but it does. It would've been nice if we were able to play the game because we are veterans.....

• FusionFusion Member UncommonPosts: 1,398

Just let it die please!

http://neocron-game.com/ - now totally F2P no cash-shops or micro transactions at all.

Originally posted by Fusion

Just let it die please!

keep dreamin..servers are damn full now :)

and once again: BETA ACCOUNTS HAVE BEEN WIPED. MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT ON http://www.aionfreetoplay.com/website/ TO PLAY THE GAME

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802

Originally posted by khartokhar3

have u made a new account on http://www.aionfreetoplay.com/website/ ?

the beta accouints have been wiped.

TY I made a new account now. Though when I try to log in it will do.. nothing..

It will not tell me wrong password, nothing about unable to reach login server.. it just stays there forever..

Pity I wanted to enjoy the hype and bustling cities which are usually a side effect of new servers.

Harbinger of Fools