Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion f2p still not up?

JorielJoriel Member UncommonPosts: 177

So this is what annoys me, is that they say a game will be available on 28 fev but theres maintainance going on and than its actually only available in the following day!

website is still down but did any1 manage to log into the servers?

Comments

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

I actually just managed to download the game. And was surprised that its not live yet...

• AdalwulffAdalwulff Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,152

I get nothing, and I have searched the net for answers, and still nothing.

So we wait.....

EDIT: btw the game is installed and I did get a small update yesterday, but then nothing more thus far

• cyress8cyress8 Member Posts: 832

Originally posted by Hyp47
    So this is what annoys me, is that they say a game will be available on 28 fev but theres maintainance going on and than its actaully only available in the following day!

Logged in yesterday, however, I had a sub awhile back so only people that had subs are allowed to go f2p at the moment. Think others will be allowed in once the 3.0 patch releases.

BOOYAKA!

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

So this is what annoys me, is that they say a game will be available on 28 fev but theres maintainance going on and than its actaully only available in the following day!

ok, thats fine, though pretty questionable that you get annoyed by such things, but...

They didn't give a specific time.

The have actually been really honest and regular on all channels about the situation.

It still is the 28th.

Being annoyed at being let down is fine, in moderation, but being 'annoyed' at something thats yet to happen? ridiculous.

• AdalwulffAdalwulff Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,152

Originally posted by cyress8

Logged in yesterday, however, I had a sub awhile back so only people that had subs are allowed to go f2p at the moment. Think others will be allowed in once the 3.0 patch releases.

Any word on the release? I cant find any info on it.

• JorielJoriel Member UncommonPosts: 177

Originally posted by cyress8

when 3.0 arrives? but that could be withing couple months !?

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

Originally posted by Adalwulff

So we wait.....

They are actually communicating really clearly and regularly, which you would be aware of if you have gone to the actual forums.

You did go to the forums, right?

• JorielJoriel Member UncommonPosts: 177

Originally posted by Vesavius

ok, thats fine, though pretty questionable that you get annoyed by such things, but...

They didn't give a specific time.

The have actually been really honest and regular on all channels about the situation.

It still is the 28th.

Being annoyed at being let down is fine, in moderation, but being 'annoyed' at something thats yet to happen? ridiculous.

well they could have just said "aion f2p available on 29 fev" knowing that on 28 the whole thing would be in maintainance

• alkrmralkrmr Member UncommonPosts: 236

logged in last night and cant today, alos checked my account management and my status changed to "not playable" hrrmmm

• etlaretlar Member UncommonPosts: 855

Originally posted by Vesavius

Originally posted by Adalwulff

So we wait.....

They are actually communicating really clearly and regularly, which you would be aware of if you have gone to the actual forums.

You did go to the forums, right?

could you link to the official forums please?, i went to gameforge, but they dont even have Aion on their list there :)

• MothanosMothanos Member UncommonPosts: 1,910

They are busy getting all data in place at the time of writing this thsy said it can take 1 hour or 5 hours.

Better go do something else unless you want to play it so badly that you can wait it out :)

• Requiem6Requiem6 Member Posts: 237

I like the "I've search and found nothing !"

derp.

You didn't searched really far since it's actually on their official website... and you could just open their official forum and see like 12 thread about it with clear and nice answer....

I guess... you didn't search ?

The truely free comes with 3.0.

The 27th was a free re-activation of old account with some limit.

The game will be completely free when 3.0 hit.

If you want more info, search for real this time ;)

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Moved thread from The Pub. Locking thread, since there is an open thread for this discussion: http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/342494/So-its-the-28th.html

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.