Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am teh boredom. HELP ME!

stormseekazstormseekaz Member UncommonPosts: 168

SWTOR had such terrible client performance and end game pvp that I unsubbed after getting two characters to 50 and a lv 30, etc.  I burnt myself out on it.

So then I stumbled upon the gem that is Tribes: Ascend.  I am a Tribes 1 / 2 veteran so this game is tons of fun for me.  But you can only play so many matches of First Person Shooter per day/week.  Its not like MMORPG's where it can suffice as the ONLY game your playing.

I preordered TERA for NA.  And Im waiting on that.  I will probably buy GW2 as well.  And hell maybe TSW as well.  But none of those games are coming for another two months.

What the hell can give me my MMORPG fix for just a good 2 months?  Something like Dungeon Runners or a diablo'ish game would be good.  Torch Light 1 maybe?  How long does that last?  Is it online?

I've played just about every AAA mmorpg so I can't resubscribe to any of those.  I just need a nice little grindy game to play for a month or two.  Anyone remember Taewool's "Slayers" ?  It was kind of like Diablo but it was a korean grinder.  That game has been shut down for years but my god it was amazing.   It was pretty much a non-instanced Diablo, with karma based Free For All pvp.

And yes I played Skyrim already, so thats off the list unfortunately.

Comments

• kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919

Could give Mythos a try, it's in open beta and it's a free to play diablo esque game.

• coomscooms Member Posts: 219

Have you tried League of Legends? It isn't much like a mmo really but it has the talent trees and many champions. It is a good time sink like tribes.

• stormseekazstormseekaz Member UncommonPosts: 168

No I burnt myself out on League of Legends too.  I played thousands of matches between release and when ranked matches came out so theres no going back to that game.

Thankyou for reminding me about Mythos!  I had installed it a few months go but I only played it for like 5 minutes, I will reinstall it and try it again.

• AlminieAlminie Member UncommonPosts: 114

maybe try a classic game? like D2? or Masseffect 3 is coming out soon, why not try that?