Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is their a F2P club or something

Now it's Vanguard.

Where is this club ?..... I can't find it on the internet.

Does the F2P club have a cash shop too ?

Comments

• pierthpierth Member UncommonPosts: 1,494

If you look at enough threads on these forums I think you can find the opposite, a ridiculously over-the-top F2P-hate club. You can spot them because of the knee-jerk insistance that selling anything at all in a cash shop makes it pay to win. Call it Team Hyperbole. I believe Chicken Little is their mascot.

I'm tempted to call out an entire South American nation as the Pro-F2P Club, but that is likely against forum rules so I'll abstain.

• AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085

I deeply hate F2P, but ... well ... more players would be fun, that somehow thats way more important. Just as long as I can keep playing subscription based and never have to buy anything from the shop to enjoy it.

I dont really needs devs except it would be really nice if they would fix all these many, many little bugs that keep annoying you in all places. Like the chaos of crafter recipelists, you literally have to search a recipe for minutes sometimes, because there is just no order to them. And dont get me started on diplomacy cards, ITS JUST THE HORROR.